Chapter eleven - what the hell?

Cry stool a small step back while Pewds wet over and closed the door, he turned back and walked back pulling cry into a tight hug.

"She won't do anything"

"I-I know"

"I won't let her touch you"

Cry nodded and closed his eyes he was shaking a small bit her didn't want anything to happen but in the back of his mind he knew that something would happen... he sniffed and wrapped his arms around Pewds and chuckled a small bit Pewds looked down

"What's so funny?"

"Oh it's nothing"

"Really what's is it?"

"I find it cute how protective you are over me"

Pewds chuckled "That's becomes I love you so much" cry smiled "I love you more" Pewds kissed his forehead "I love you the most" cry hugged him tighter "I love you the best" Pewds smiled and leaned down a small bit kissing crys lips deeply, cry moved his arms wrapping around Pewds neck as he went up on his toes a bit to reach. Pewds was taller but not by that much. Pewds put his hands on crys hip and smirked pulling from the kiss "should we take this to the bedroom?" cry blushed and nodded "yeah I-i think we should" Pewds smirked more "or I could just take you right here and now" cry blushed and bit his lip "temping~"

Pewds walked with cry to the bedroom, he closed he door and sat cry down on the bed, cry blushed and smiled. Pewds walked over an started to clim on top of cry and slowly started to push him down into the bed, cry blushed more and looked up at Pewds and smiled still biting his lip. Pewds smiled down at him and stocked his hair out of his face. cry smiled more he loved Pewds soft touch. he reached his arms up and cupped Pewds face running his cheeks with his thumbs Pewds smiled and Blushed lightly.

Nothing was said as they did this, they just smiled and kept going until it's became a sweet kiss, cry closed his eyes feeling the soft tender kiss that the love of his life was giving him. he ran his fingers through Pewds soft blond hair and smiled in the kiss while Pewds lightly rubbed crys cheeks with his thumbs.

The pulled from the kiss their foreheads were still touching slightly cry smiled looking up into Pewds blue eyes while Pewds looked back into crys green eyes. "I love you so much Ryan" cry blushed softly "i love you so much more Felix" they both smiled and kissed again it was soft and sweet. cry and Pewds closed their eyes as the kiss went on.