Chapter seven- sorry my hand slipped

Cry smiled warmly and moved Pewds head his his chest he smiled and pushed his face in Pewds hair "mmm" he blushed lightly and closed his eyes. Pewds smiled and wrapped his arms around crys waist hugging him tightly cry smiled more and didn't want to move. they laid thre like that until they both ended up falling asleep. cry was the first to wake up, I rubbed his eyes and tried to move but Pewds arms were tight around his waist. he kissed Pewds forehead then smirked kissing his cheek then his nose then lips, starting to move down to Pewds neck. he put his hand on Pewds side but it slipped down to Pewds crotch.

"Cry?"

"Sorry my hand s-slipped.."

"Still a nice way to wake up"

Pewds smiled and opened his eyes and smiled kissing crys lips cry smiled and kissed back then stood up "I'm going to go and take a shower" Pewds nodded a small smirk on his face "could I join?" cry blushed and smiled "well the door is open" pews smirked and stood up cry walked in and started the water stroking and steeping I to the shower the hot water felling amazing in his skin. Pewds walked into the bathroom and closed the door, he slipped off his shirt and smirked cry raved out and pulled Pewds into a kiss Pewds smirked and pulled away "well well" cry blushed a small but Pewds completely stepped and stepped into the shower with cry.

"The water feels really good"

"Yeah~"

Pewds smiled and wrapped his arms around crys waist and lightly swayed the hot water flowing over them, cry smiled and put his head back on Pewds shoulder. after a while they washed up and got out. They dried off and smiled cry was still tired he stretched and sighed softly "man I'm tired" Pewds kissed his forehead "then keys head to bed" cry nodded and smiled "carry me?" Pewds laughed and picked cry up "gladly" cry smiled vas out his head back on Pewds chest as they walked to the bed room where they got into bed. Pewds wrapped his arms around crys back pulling him closer, cry smiled and wrapped his arms around Pewds. soon after cry smiled brightly and fell asleep in pure bliss.

Cry and Pewds slept sound throughout the night not aware of what would happen the morning to come...