Chapter 5: Betrayal (Edited)

Punzel and the three girls went back and sat down.

Pitch clapped his hands and came back to the stage.

"That was sweet," he commented. "But I guess is time for camp star to answer, and my apologies if we embarrass ourselves, we- we're kind of new at this."

The music played, it wasn't just any music; it was like a remix music. Camp star performers came on the stage and start dancing. Punzel and the campers were confused, what were they trying to do?

They formed a line and went separate ways and in the middle came a guy wearing a black hat, blue jeans, white shirt and black jacket, at the back they wrote camp star on it. His name was Hans Smith.

(A/N: Watch the Camp Star perform first)

The last part came out like a blast, everyone clapped there hands, they were amazed by them.

"Camp star!" said Pitch. "And that's how we do things here, in camp star!"

"Wow," said Merida as she and the girls clapped their hands.

"Before we go further, I like to make a quick announcement," said Pitch. "We're having staffs problems, who knew we'd be so popular."

"Alright now we're under attack," said North to Flynn and the others.

"So I can just put it out then," said Pitch. "If there's any camp rock, councillors or staffs who'd like to make the switch, I'd be more than willing to double your salary."

"Oh God, he barley as many stompers as he is," said North angrily.

After a long second of silence, one of the councillors said, "I'll go."

"What?" asked Flynn, looking shocked.

"Count me in," said a female councillor. All the other councillors went to sign up.

"And if there's any camp rockers who like to join us, well I'm sure we can find you some bunk," said Pitch as he lift his sunglasses to his eyes. "Oh and did I mention, our stables are air conditions."

Some of the camp rockers went to them.

"Ah he can't do this!" said Anna looking at some of the rockers that were leaving.

North got up and said, "Alright, I want all the camp rockers back on the boat, come on, go please!"

"Come on guys," said Flynn.

"Back to the boat," said Kristoff. All the other campers went back to the boat, even Jack. He's holding all of his energy not to go down there and punch that Pitch guy.

Elsa went to a studio room where the camp stars kept their instruments, and saw two of the camp rockers playing the instruments, "Rockers, boats now." After they both left, Elsa looked around amazed. "Wow, now this is a recording studio."

"Hey," said Hans, coming behind Elsa.

"Um hi," said Elsa putting on her best fake smile. "Can I help you with something?"

"Do I look like I need any help?" Hans asked back.

"Do I know you?" asked Elsa.

"That's funny, I'm Hans, Hans Smith," said Hans. Elsa pretended like she didn't know him. "I was on stage like two minutes ago, I'm giving you the fire, ohhh," he sings.

"Wow, impressive," said Elsa, not really interested.

"I know right, it's kind of my thing," said Hans smirking. "So you thinking of joining us over here?"

"Uh no, I'm perfectly happy where I am," said Elsa.

"Guess what, my mom said yes," said Astrid as she came through the door. "I get to make the switch,"

"That's great, welcome to the ego factory," said Hans jokingly.

"Thanks," said Astrid.

"Astrid how could you?" asked Elsa. She couldn't believe Astrid would betray them.

"Oh I-I'm so sorry I feel horrible but..." said Astrid but than again she laughed, Hans too laughed. "Oh who am I kidding, I'm so excited I can't even pretend to be a rocker," then she looked at Hans. "That was great what you did back there, I'm giving you the fire, so impressive."

"I know right," said Hans.

"Wow, good luck trying to find a spot big enough for both of you," said Elsa, she shook her head at them and went out.
🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Jack came to the camp house looking furious. How could Pitch do this? I mean who does he even think he is, Jack thought. He took is black coat off and sat on the chair. Just then Flynn, Hiccup and Kristoff came in, they had weird expressions on their face, Jack already knew why.

"Jack, you would not believe what happened back at camp star, Pitch-"said Kristoff but was interrupted by Jack.

"Took all of camp rock's staffs and some of the camp rockers," Jack finished the sentence for him. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back at the chair.

The boys looked at him with wide eyes. How did Jack know?
"How did you know?" asked Hiccup.

"Well, I was there," said Jack like it wasn't a big deal. He began to think about what happened back at camp star, but his thoughts were interrupted when Flynn yelled at him.

"YOU WERE AT CAMP STAR BEHIND OUR BACKS! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? YOU COULD HAVE BEEN SEEN!" yelled Flynn angrily.

"Why didn't you come with us when we asked you to?" asked Kristoff.

Jack was holding his ears; after recovering from his hurting ears he said, "I wanted to come by myself and plus, if I had gone with you guys people are going to wonder who I am."

"Well did anyone notice you?" asked Flynn more calmly this time.

"Nope, oh that reminds me," said Jack." I did bumped into a girl back at camp star but I don't think she recognize me."

"Really, what does she look like?" asked Hiccup.

"I don't know, I haven't turned around, I just kept on walking," said Jack. For some unknown reason he felt disappointed.

"Well okay, next time don't do that again," said Flynn, "Tomorrow we'll hear what North's going to say about what we're going to do about the camp, now that we lost some of our staffs and campers."

"Wait, what am I suppose to do here for three weeks?" asked Jack.

"I don't know, try work on some songs, or anything that can keep you busy," said Flynn as he and the boys went to the door.

Hiccup and Kristoff already went outside. Flynn stood at the door and looked at Jack. Jack was on the bed reading a book, Flynn knew that he was going to be really bored being alone here.

He smirked and said, "Hey Jack," Jack looked up. "You should go to the campsite; they have some real good instruments there." Flynn made a face like he just remembered something, "Oh wait, you can't." Jack closed his book and threw it at Flynn, but Flynn hurriedly went out the door and the book missed him, Jack growled and went to sleep.

Flynn laughed while he walked to the two boys but he didn't pay attention to where he was going, he stepped on a slippery grass and fell on his butt. Hiccup and Kristoff burst into laughter.
🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

A/N: I'm not sure of the lyrics on the song 'Fire' so I post the video up on the media.

PLEASE comment and vote.