Chapter 22: Do I like him? (Edited)

Elsa’s POV:

That was the most embarrassing thing ever, oh why did I do that? It’s not my fault that he doesn’t know how to swim. I don’t think he’ll ever stop teasing me about it, and why isn’t it bothering him? Am I the only one that is being bothered about this? Huh I need to clear my head, because of him, I’m wet, again.

I entered my house, Anna wasn’t in here. She’ll totally need an explanation when she gets back. I went in my room, and to my wardrobe to look for some clothes. I pull out a black top and blue pants. (A/N: Clothes up on the Media).
I went into the bathroom to change. I came back out and sat down on my bed, I grabbed my hairbrush and began to brush my hair. I decided to tie it in a high ponytail. Just then I felt my tummy rumbling, huh I forgot that I skipped lunch. I stood up and went to the door, I opened it and-

“Elsa!” Anna, Punzel and Merida exclaimed. I jumped backwards and held my chest.

“Guys! You nearly gave me an heart attack!” I scold at them.

“Tell us everything,” said Punzel as she and the girls pushed me back to the room, Merida closed the door from behind. What’s going on and what are they talking about? I fell on the bed, they all came and sat down on the bed, still looking at me.

“What’s going on?” I asked them.

“Tell us what happened with you and Jack,” said Merida. My eyes widen, oh no! Did they know?

“How did y-you k-know?” I shuttered, I was completely
nervures.

“That’s not important, come on tell us! What happened?” said Anna.

“N-nothing happened,” I said.

“Really? Then why are you blushing?” asked Merida.

My eyes grew wide, “No am not!” I hide my face from them.

“OH, I can tell that something happened,” Punzel said teasingly. I rolled my eyes, huh great! They won’t stop bugging me until I tell them.

“Fine,” I sighed. I begin to tell them what happened.

Jack’s POV:

I already changed my clothes, I was wearing black pants and black sleeveless shirt. I was sitting at the dining table and drinking hot chocolate. I couldn’t help but smile. Oh Elsa, Elsa, aren’t you so sweet of saving me like that. I let out a chuckle.
The door opened and in came the boys. “Hey Jack!” said Flynn. They came and sat on the table. They all looked at me strangely because I was grinning like an idiot.

“Why are you smiling like that?” asked Kristoff narrowing his eyes at me.

“Yeah, did something happened that we should know about?” asked Hiccup teasingly. I rolled my eyes, I told them that I was taking Elsa out to the lake. Before I left them, they kept asking me if it was a date. Of course I told them it wasn’t, but I secretly wished it was.

“Jack, tell us,” said Flynn, leaning back on the chair while his feet was resting on the table.

“Well, we were on the boat for hours,” I begun and they were paying close attention. ”I told her some jokes and stories, and after that I told her that, when we’re at the lake, it feels like we’re at sea.” They looked at me sadly, they knew about my past. “I gave her some words about making her song about love. She wrote a song and told me that I inspired her with my words.”

“Okay, I knew I said tell us what happened, but can you skip to the part to why you are smiling,” said Flynn making me glared at him.

“Do you want to hear it or not?” I snapped at him.

“Okay sorry, continue,” he said and folded his arms.    

I sighed and continued, “Fred and Donkey were having a boat race, and when Fred sped forward, it made our boat shake, making me fell of the boat.” They all gasped, they knew I can’t swim. “But then Elsa came and saved me, she swam both of us to the shore. She pumped my chest but it didn’t work, then she-“I begun to smile again.

“What happened?” they asked in unison. They really couldn't wait to find out what had happened next.

“She…kissed me,” I said. Their eyes widen.

“What?! Wow,” said Kristoff. Hiccup was smiling and giving me a hi-five while Flynn just sat there speechless. I smirked, he knew I could get any girl I want, but he said I wouldn’t get Elsa. Ha! He thought wrong.

Flynn looked at me and smirked, ok what’s with the smirk?

“What?” I asked him.

“Oh nothing,” he shrugged his shoulders.

I frowned, “It ain’t nothing.”

He rolled his eyes, he was kind of teasing me with his eyes looking at me like that. “You always smiled like that when you liked a girl, do you like Elsa?”
Kristoff and Hiccup looked at me, they were waiting for me to answer.

I blushed and slightly smirked, ” I do.” 

Elsa’s POV:

“You did what?!!!” Merida, Anna and Punzel asked me in unison. I just told them what happened with me and Jack. Huh, this is so embarrassing!

“Yeah that’s what I did,” I told them.

“My god!” said Anna as she and Punzel squealed. Seriously, they both acted like little girls, I can tell that Merida is having the same thought as me.

“Elsa, you’re so lucky!” said Anna. “I’ve always dreamed of kissing the prince but you, the girl who doesn’t even care about him kissed him, errr!” Anna kept pouting and slamming her foot on the floor.

“Huh Anna?” said Merida, “I think Elsa does care. Cause if she doesn’t, she wouldn’t have saved him.” Merida does have a point. But do I care about him? To my reaction from earlier, I guess I do.

“Yeah, you’re right,” said Anna. “Do you care?” she asked,
looking at me.

I scratched the back of my head, “I guess I do.”

“And that solves everything, you like him,” said Punzel smiling. Yeah that solves-wait what?!

“I do not!” I said or should I say, screamed. They all rolled their eyes, before they could say anything, I stood up. “I don’t wanna talk about this anymore, I’m hungry.” I left them behind and walked out of my room.

I heard all of them shout at me, “DENIAL QUEEN!” they all laughed, oh please, I’m not denying anything. Just because I care about him, doesn’t mean I like him, right?  Then why do I kept thinking about him? Is it true what Punzel said? Do I like Jack?”