Epilogue (Edited)

Pearl smiled and said, “CAMP ROCK!

The rockers jumped up in excitement, some shared tears.

Elsa jumped up and gave Jack a big hug. “We won!”

“Yeah we did!” said Jack smiling.

Pitch stood there stunned. He did not know what just happened. He looked at North who was grinning. “I told you, Pitch, it’s all about the music.” North turned around and gave each rocker a hug.

The camp stars were upset but they still felt happy for camp rock.

North gave the four boys a big hug, almost crushing them.

“Okay, now tell me what you did?” he said, narrowing his eyes at Jack.

Jack laughed. “I did not do anything. I just tweeted my fans for support, in exchange for the song. So the song we just sang was for them.”

North grinned, “Thank you!”

“Hey North!” called Ally. “Some kids want to see you.”

“What?” North looked confused.

“Mr North, can we come to camp rock next summer?” asked Wendy.

North smiled, “Sure.”

Wendy smiled while saying many thank yous. She went over to Jack and Elsa. “You both were amazing!”

“Thank you,” said Jack and Elsa in unison.

“Oh can I get an autograph?” she took out her book.

“Of course, darling,” said Jack smiling.

Wendy gave him a nervous smile, “Um…I wasn’t talking to you.”

Jack gave her a confuse look and looked at Elsa.

“Me?” asked Elsa, pointing to herself.

Wendy nodded and gave her, her book.

Elsa took her pen and looked down at the book.

“Just write your name,” whispered Jack.

“I know,” whispered Elsa back.

Elsa gave back her book. After Wendy had left she looked up at Jack, who was just staring at her.

“What?”

“Oh nothing,” shrugged Jack.

Elsa glanced to her side and saw the girls smiling at her. Anna mouthed go-on-tell-him.

Elsa took a breath and looked at Jack. “Huh Jack?”

“Hmm,” Jack looked at her.

“I-don’t know why it gotta be you; you of all people. I thought this summer was going to go bad because of you, but it turns out that you’ve given me one of the best summers I have ever had in my life. And for that I like to thank you.”

Jack smirked and said jokingly, “Is that your way of telling me you love me?”

Elsa frowned and said, “Yes.”

Jack smirk was replaced with a surprised look. He stared at her, waiting for her to take it back or make a joke about it, but she didn’t. She just looked at him seriously.

Jack felt a sudden happiness he had never felt before, just hearing her say those three simple but powerful words. “I love you.”

Jack smiled widely. He held both of her cheeks and kissed her deeply. Elsa’s arms wrapped around Jack’s waist as she kissed him back.

Jack pulled back and looked deeply in her blue eyes. “Say it again.”

Elsa smiled, “I love you, my prince.”

Jack smiled, “I love you too, my rocker.”

Jack embraced her and after five minutes all the rockers came and embraced both of them.

🎶The End🎸