Chapter 17: Not intrested in Him (Edited)

Elsa walked to where Wasabi and Hiro were staying; they both were telling stores with Pocahontas.
"Hey guys," called Elsa.

"Hey Elsa," said Hiro.

"What's up?" asked Wasabi.

"Oh I just dropped off the breakfast to Jack," said Elsa frowning. "Huh, Anna and mom really did that on purpose! Can't they see that I don't want anything to do with him?"

"Wait a minute," said Pocahontas. "Your mom and your sister send you to deliver the food to Jack?"

"Yeah," grumbled Elsa.

"Well hey," said Hiro. "You were just bringing the food to Jack, what's the big deal?"

Elsa didn't say anything.

"Maybe she was just nervous because he caught her when she was falling down from the tree," teased Pocahontas with a smirk.

Elsa faced paled, "Who told you that?"

"My councillor did," stated Pocahontas.

Elsa frowned and muttered, "Merida." Pocahontas was one of Merida's dancer's and also a friend. Of course she would have told her.

"And why don't you want anything to do with him?" asked Wasabi, curiously.

"Well I don't know," muttered Elsa. "I just don't want anything to do with him."

"You mean you don't like him?" questioned Pocahontas.

"And why would I?" Argued Elsa. "Just because all girls like him doesn't mean I would."

"And boys too," stated Hiro. "Everyone likes him, why can't you?"

Elsa sighed, "I didn't say I didn't like him, I'm just not interested in him," Elsa reassured to all of them. "Okay, end of conversation..."

Pocahontas looked behind Elsa and said, "Oh, speak of the devil."

Elsa tilted her head and glanced at her back while Wasabi and Hiro looked to where the two girls were looking. Jack was walking to the small house that was just behind the other houses. The house he was going to was North's office.

As expected, nobody bothered Jack, he specifically told them to treat him as a normal person.

"Oh he's going to see North," said Wasabi. "Maybe North wants him to become a councillor."

"Oh yes!" Cheered Rosetta, appearing behind Wasabi. "I would just turn into a flower if Jack becomes a Make up Salon councillor." She folded her hands together and made dreamy eyes looking at the place Jack had just been.

"Oh please, Rosetta," said Vidia coming behind Pocahontas. "Have you forgotten? You're the councillor of the Make up Salon."

"I don't care," said Rosetta, putting both her hands on her hips. "He can take my place."

"Why would he even want to become a Make up Salon councillor?" asked Donkey, popping behind Rosetta making her jump. Hiro and Vidia snickered when they both thought that Rosetta jumped like a frog. But of course they couldn't tell her that or else she would shave their head.

"Donkey!" exclaimed Rosetta after recovering from being startled by Donkey.

"Nice one, Donkey," said Wasabi giving him an high-5. Rosetta glared down at him.

Everyone knew Donkey. He was one of Punzel's friends; he used to help her with the children's singing carols. He's really a good singer.

Elsa smiled shyly at Donkey because this was the first time she met him. Donkey smiled back at Elsa showing his two front rabbit teeth and said, "Hi! You must be Elsa." He walked to Elsa and shook hands with her. "I'm Donkey."