Chapter 32: Punzel (Edited)

Everyone was gathered in the main stage. Punzel was standing on the stage, along with Wasabi and Merida who were standing on left while Hiro, Anna and Elsa were on the right.

When Punzel saw that everyone was here, she lifted the loud hailer and spoke, “Alright rockers, there are new schedules out on the board. From this moment on, everything is about winning the competition, everything; we need to be completely focused.“

“What about swimming? And water skating and-“went on Wasabi but Punzel cut him off.

“Focus!” said Punzel turning to him with the loud hailer.

“Huh,” Wasabi shut his ears.

“Sorry,” Punzel lowered the loud hailer. “Sorry again,” she turned back to the crowed. “Seriously you guys, if we wanna save this camp, we have to put all of our energies into this and make it the best performance that any of us has ever put on. I mean, we may have our doubters but we have come way too far just to back down, agree?”

Everyone nodded and said, “Agreed!”

“Alright!” said Rapunzel. “Now let’s get to work!” Everyone turned around and went out.
Punzel sighed and went down the stage. She turned and saw that the gang were still here, “Are you guys going?”

“Punzel, do you think you’re putting too much on them?” asked Anna, raising an eyebrow.

“We’re doing this to save our camp,” said Punzel. “We need to do everything-“

“Okay, we got your speech,” said Merida as she sighed.

“Okay then, let’s go?” she asked. “Flynn and I need to rewrite the song.”

“I can write some other songs,” said Elsa. “Just in case if it doesn’t work out.”

“I’ll help,” said Jack.
The girls nodded and they walked out.

“Come on guys,” said Jack. He and the boys went out of the main stage.

~Few hours later~

Elsa, Punzel and Jack were in a hut arranging everything.
Hiro walked in holding a white chart, “Punzel, is this set okay?”

Punzel looked at the chart. So many thoughts were in her mind which made it hard for her to decide. “I don’t know what to do with this set but it just gotta be big; think of the biggest thing you could imagine and make it bigger.”

“Okay,” said Hiro, taking the chart back and walking out.

Punzel sighed.

“That does not make any sense,” said Jack, who was sitting on a small table with two papers.

“I’ll go to him,” said Elsa, standing up.

Flynn walked in with a schedule board. “Punzel,” Punzel turned to him. “We’re moving in a wrong direction, there’s no less time than the last one.”

“Um I got a few minutes now,” said Punzel.

“That’s not what I mean.”

Anna and Merida walked in.

“Punzel, could you look at this?” said Anna, with many books in her hands. “I want us to coordinate but not the, you know.”

“Punzel, hi Flynn,” said Merida. “Okay, I know you’re rewriting, but we got to make some decisions about the music.”

“Okay,” said Punzel, scratching her head.

Elsa, seeing how Punzel is taking all that in, decided to help. “Huh Merida, give the songs and Jack and I will make the decisions.”

“Okay, thanks,” she handed her the papers.

“Punzel, can I talk to you?” asked Flynn.

Punzel nodded and they both went out leaving Jack and Elsa.
Elsa put the papers on the table and started going through them.
Jack however, was trying to think of some lyrics for the new song.

(Next Day)

“So how about this?” asked Jack. He played the piano, while Elsa was listening.

“Good,” said Elsa once he was finished. “Have you written the lyrics for that?”

“A few but I think I’m getting some ideas.” He stood up. “Come on, Merida’s waiting for us for the rehearsal.”

~Skip Time~

Everyone was in the lunch hall.
Merida was sitting with her dancers.  Jack, Flynn and Hiccup was sitting with North. Elsa was sitting with Hiro while Anna was sitting with Wasabi, laughing.

Punzel walked in looking confused. “Hey what are you guys doing? I thought you were going to be rehearsing.”

“Whoa calm down, we’ve be rehearsing for over five hours,” said Merida. “Now we’re just taking a little break.”

“Really?” asked Punzel in disbelief. “Because I’ve been watching and it looks like we’re gonna need a lot more work.” She went over to Anna and Wasabi who were laughing. “Are you guys done already?”

“No, he was just telling me this story about his sister,” said Anna. “Is hilarious, you have to tell her.”

“Oh is it the one about a group of kids who didn’t take their jobs seriously and then the camp shut down? Yeah I think I’ve heard it.”
Wasabi and Anna looked at her confusingly.

“Hey Elsa!” called Kristoff coming with Jamie and Ernie. “You gotta check out this thing me and the juniors have worked on, it's a real spotlight moment.”

Before Elsa could say anything, Punzel said, “That’s great, I’m sure whatever that is, is just got to be more than a background moment.”

Kristoff furrowed his eyebrows, wondering if she had heard him or not; he took the two boys away.

“Hiro, what’s going on?” asked Punzel, coming to him. “You guys have not made any progress since I’ve left half an hour ago; you guys have to get this thing build.” She looked at everyone. “You guys have to work with me.”

“If I have wanted to go to camp star I would have signed up,” said Hiro.

“Okay that’s not fair,” said Punzel. “I’m just trying to get stuff done but if you guys don’t care…”

“Punzel,” said Elsa, standing up. “We all care; you gotta lighten up.”

“Really?” asked Punzel. “And what will that get us?” With that she went out.

“Alright, okay let’s do it again,” said Merida.

“That girl is taking the F U N out of summer,” said Anna, folding her arms across her chest.

“There is no F U N in this summer,” said Elsa.

“Exactly,” said Anna.

“Seriously, I love her, but I’m gonna kill her,” said Elsa. She and the girls followed everybody outside.

Jack was leaning on the wall. North came behind him and put a hand on his shoulder. “Okay, I think you know what you gotta do.”

“I’m on it,” said Jack. He gestured for Flynn to follow him.
🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

A/N: Sorry if this is short, but I just had to put something up.