Chapter 27: Brando Clark (Edited)

"Why do you gotta be so lucky, Elsa?" wondered Anna. She was sleeping on Elsa's bed while watching Elsa packing some of her clothes.

"I don't know, Anna," said Elsa. "I really don't." She zippered her bag and sat on the stool. "I'm just gonna be gone for one night and I'll be back tomorrow."

"Yeah, you and Jack are going out with North to meet Brando Clark, and also he wanted to record your song. I can't believe your dream is finally coming true."

"Nah it's too early to say that, Anna."

"Why?" asked Anna. "It's just as same as a recording deal."

Elsa shrugged.

"And by the way, where are you guys going to stay?"

"I think North said we are going to be staying in a hotel or something."

Jack's room

"So that's it?'' said Kristoff, sitting on the sofa. Jack was sleeping on the bed, while Hiccup was reading and Flynn was sitting next to Kristoff.

"Yeah, why?" asked Jack.

"Bro, don't you realize this is your chance?" stated Flynn.

Jack got up in a sitting position and raised his eyebrows at the two boys.

"You guys are going to be staying in a hotel, right?" asked Flynn. Jack nodded.

"But not just a hotel, it's the hotel of Brando Clark," said Hiccup, not looking up from his book.

"Whatever. My chance of what?" asked Jack.

"Your chance to make her fall for you," said Kristoff, smirking.

"I don't think is that simple guys," said Hiccup, looking up at them. "It's going to take more than a one night to make her fall in love with him."

"Hiccup, we're the experts here, so we know it's going to work," said Flynn.

Hiccup shrugged and looked down at his book. "I was just saying."

"So what do I have to do?" asked Jack.

"Well, you can take her out to a party," suggest Kristoff.

"No, I don't think she's that kind of a party girl and besides, North won't let us,'' said Jack.

"Okay, how about this?" said Flynn.

Knock, knock

The boys looked up. The door opened and in came North. "Jack, you ready?"

"Huh yes," said Jack as he got off the bed. The boys stood up as well. Jack picked up his bag and walked out with North.

A black car was waiting for them.

Elsa and Anna arrived, just few seconds after the boys.

"Good, Elsa's here," said North. He hopped in the car.

Merida and Punzel came and stood next to Anna. "See you tomorrow Elsa," they both said.

"See ya," said Elsa. She went to the car and tried to open the door but Jack opened it for her. She smiled, "Thanks." She went in and Jack followed.

North started the car, he drove the car and soon they were out of the campsite.

"I hope everything goes smoothly," said Flynn to the guys.

Punzel turned and looked at him. "What would go smoothly?"

Flynn's eyes widen, so did the two boys. "Um- this whole recording song that Elsa and Jack are doing." He hated lying to her, but he can't tell her, can't he?