Chapter 10: The Opening Jam: Part 1 (Edited)

In the Morning, Elsa and Anna woke up and ate their breakfast.
🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

In North's office was Hiccup and Guy. North was sitting behind his desk, gazing at them.

"So, can you tell me what happened?" asked North.

"Well, you see I was just talking to the red hair girl, but this guy just took her, and when I turned him around he punched me, but then his crazy dog came and almost bite my eye out, and the next thing I know, we were all rolling on the floor trying to kill each other," said the Guy.

"Is that true, Hiccup?" asked North.

"Yes," replied Hiccup.

"Well I don't want anything like this to happen again, OK?" asked North.

The two boys nodded their heads and they went out.
🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

"Elsa, have you found your necklace yet?" asked Anna as she and Elsa walked to the lunch hall.

"No, not yet. I don't know where I lost it, it must have fallen off or something," said Elsa, worriedly.

"That's okay, you'll find it. Anyway, tonight is the opening jam so you need to lighten up," said Anna with a goofy smile.

Anna and Elsa came into the lunch room and saw Punzel and Merida talking.

"Hey Punzel and Merida," greeted Elsa. "What are you guys talking about?"

"Merida was just complaining about that guy punching Hiccup last night," said Punzel.

"Oh yeah I heard," said Anna.

"Anna your mom asked for your help in the kitchen," said Merida.

"OK, thanks," said Anna as she stood up and went into the kitchen.

"I'll help," said Merida as she followed Anna in.

"I want a sandwich please," Elsa stopped Merida before she entered the door.

"What kind of sandwich?"

"You already know."

After three minutes, Phil came out of the kitchen window and put a sandwich on the table and rang the bell, "Pick up special sandwich."

Elsa went and took the sandwich, and Phil said, "I can think of you even more special sandwich, you, me, and that hot blond giraffe," he winked at Punzel and she rolled her eyes at him.

Elsa looked at Punzel then back at Phil, "I'm tired, Phil. But Punzel seems to be in a mood, maybe she might give you a shot." Elsa took her seat and ate her sandwich, oblivious of Punzel's glare.
🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

Everyone fixed the stage for the opening jam, it was tonight.

The boys decided to take Jack with them so he could watch.
It was 6:00 pm and everyone took their sits, even Jack, he wore a cap so no one knew he was there.

The first performance was Wasabi and Hero.

Next was Anna, she wore a green dress and her hair was down.

She said in a song tone

She said in a song tone...(A/N: The lyrics of the song is up on the media).

Everybody makes mistakes...
Everybody has those days...
1,2,3,4
Everybody makes mistakes.. Everybody has those days.. Everybody knows what, what I'm talking' bout...
Everybody gets that way ( 2x ) (That's right ),
Everybody makes mistakes.. Everybody has those days.. Everybody knows what, what I'm talking bout...
Everybody gets that way

Anna sings...

🎶Sometimes I'm in a jam I gotta make a plan it might be crazy
I do it anyway no way to know for sure I'll figure out to cure
I'm patching up the holes but then it over flows if I'm not doing to well

She clapped two times...

Why be so hard on myself?
Nobody's perfect!
I gotta work it! Again and again 'til I get it right
Nobody's perfect!
You leave and you learn it!
And if I mess it up sometimes...
Nobody's perfect!

Sometimes I work a scheme
But then it flips on me doesn't turn out how I planned get stuck in quick sand
No problem, can't me solved, once I get involved I try to be delicate then crash right into it
But my intentions are good Yeah (3x) Sometimes just misunderstood.

Nobody's Perfect!
I gotta work it Again and Again Til I get it Right
Nobody's Perfect!
You live and you learn it!
And if I mess it up Sometimes..
Nobody's Perfect!
I gotta work it!
I know in Time I'll find a Way Nobody's Perfect (oh)

Sometimes I fix things up
And they fall apart again
(Nobody's Perfect)
I might mix things up but I always get right in the end

She stand still and said...

"Next time you feel like... it's just one of those Days... when you just can't seem to win If things don't turn out the way you plan,
FIGURE SOMETHING ELSE OUT! Don't stay down! Try again! YEAH!

Everybody makes mistakes... everybody has those days... everybody knows what, what I'm talking bout.... everybody gets that way
Everybody makes mistakes... everybody has those days... everybody knows what, what I'm talking bout... everybody gets that way"

Then she jumped up and sing..

🎶Nobody's Perfect!
I gotta work it!
Again and Again til I get it right!
Nobody's Perfect!
Ya live and Ya learn it!
And if I mess it up Sometimes,
Nobody's Perfect!
I gotta work it!
I know in time I'll find a way
Nobody's perfect!
Ya live and Ya learn it
Cause everybody makes mistakes
Nobody's Perfect!
Nobody's Perfect! no! no!
Nobody's Perfect!

Anna bowed down after finishing her performance.

Everybody was clapping their hands, cheering.

"She was amazing, isn't she?" asked Hiccup while clapping his hands.

"Yes she was," said Jack.

Flynn nodded his head and looked at Kristoff, "What about you? Kristoff??"

Kristoff was looking at Anna. This was the first time he heard her sing. And he gotta say, her voice was amazing. He was knock out of his thoughts when Flynn tapped him on the shoulder.

"What?" He asked.

Flynn looked strangely at him, and then he sighed and said, "Nothing." They looked back at the stage.