Chapter 29: The Plan (Edited)

***
It was 7:30 in the night. Elsa was in her hotel room. She was in her bed reading when suddenly her phone rang. It was an unknown number. She bit her lip, deciding if she should answer. She shrugged, if it was someone she doesn't know, she'll hang up. She pressed answer.

E - Hello?

J - Hey snowflake!

Elsa frowned in confusion.

E - Oh it's you. How'd you get my number?

J - I have my ways.

Elsa rolled her eyes.

E - What do you want?

J - I just want to hear your voice.

E- Seriously Jack? You've heard it all day.

J - And I'll never get tired of hearing it.

Elsa smiled.

E - I think that wasn't the reason of you calling me.

J - *Sigh* Okay, you got me. I actually want to invite you for dinner.

Elsa's eyes widen.

E - What?

J - Yeah! Staying in the room is pretty boring, what do you say?

E - I don't know

J - Please...

Elsa sighed. Well it wouldn't hurt to have dinner with him.

E - Okay fine.

J - Yes! Thank you! Wear something fancy; I'll pick you up at 8:00

He hung up before Elsa could say anything. She looked at the time and saw it was 7:34, her eyes widen. "Couldn't he pick a better time?" she mumbled to herself. She got off the bed and ran into the bathroom.

With Jack

"Great! She said yes!" Jack felt like jumping up and down over excitement. This is it, this better work. He had put all effort on this one, all just for one girl? He never felt this crazy over someone. He wondered what she would be wearing. Whatever she wear, she'll always look beautiful.

He looked at the time. Twenty-six minutes to go. He better make sure everything's prepared.

-Skip Time-

Elsa was standing outside of the hotel in a nice dress that reached her knees and white heels.

She was getting impatient of waiting. She looked at the gate way and still there was no sign of Jack. She looked at her wrist watch, it was already 8 o'clock. She looked up again and saw a white car coming. That car looks quite expensive , it could be for a VIP. The car stopped in front of Elsa, her eyes widen when she saw Jack coming out. He was in a suit. She couldn't help but admire him, he was really dashing. He smirked and opened the door and gestured for her to go in. Elsa didn't speak, she just went in the car.

Jack drove them both to Mingo Hotel. He parked the car at the parking lot. Elsa was confused, she thought he was taking them to a restaurant. Jack opened the door for her and she stepped out.

"Huh Jack, where are we going to eat?" asked Elsa.

"Here," replied Jack, smiling.

"Come." Two men opened the two doors for them.

Jack and Elsa went in the elevator. Jack pressed the top button.

"Jack, I'm getting more confused," said Elsa.

"Be patient," said Jack. "It's a surprise."

Elsa let out a sigh but kept quite.

They both walked out of the elevator.

"Why are we on the roof?" asked Elsa with a raised eyebrow.
Jack pointed to the side. Elsa followed his gaze and gasped. There were candle lights on the floor and there was a table for two. It was beautiful.

"Do you like it?"

"Do you like it?"

Elsa looked at Jack smiling. "I do, it's lovely."

Jack grinned, he gave his hand to her. "Well then, our dinner awaits."

-Skip Time-

Elsa and Jack had finished eating and they were talking.
Four guys came with violins and started playing.

Jack stood up and came over to Elsa. "Can I have this dance?"

Elsa smiled and took his hand. "Yes you may."

Jack's hand held on to Elsa's waist and Elsa's hand was on Jack's shoulder.

"Elsa, I have something to tell you," said Jack as he looked down at her.

"What is it?" asked Elsa, looking up at him.

"This past few days and weeks," began Jack. "We've been getting along so well. I've always liked you, Elsa. But when the days past and I saw how I always get these feelings every time you look or smile at me that was when I realized that I was falling for you. I love you, Elsa."

Elsa smiled and held Jack's cheek, "I love you too, Jack. "

Jack smiled. He caressed her cheek and kissed her. Fire works burst up in the sky.
***
"And bam!" said Punzel. "That's how you do it!"

Merida and Anna clapped their hands, loving Punzel's idea.

"Good one," said Flynn with thumps up.

Jack

J - That plan's good.

Jack was smiling, he liked that idea; Punzel was a genius.

P - Well of course it's good, I'm her friend and I know what she likes.

J - And here I am thinking Anna would be the one to give me those ideas.

A - Hey! I heard that!

Jack laughed. He could imagine Anna shooting him glares over the phone.

F - So are you going to do it, man?

J - Yeah. But what if she won't love me back?

P - Jack, I was just saying. You don't need to tell her you love her that soon, well you could if you want to.

J - I think you're right, I'll just go ahead and do it. Thank you so much!

P -Glad to help! I'll send you Elsa's number.

Jack ended the call. And dial Elsa's number when Punzel had already sent it. He took a deep breath. He pressed call.

He paused when he heard a response.

E - Hello?
🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

A/N: Who thinks Punzel's plan is good?

Who thought that the dinner date was real?