Disciplinary Action.

If you were told last week that you'd soon be having sex with your gorgeous art teacher during a 'detention', you'd laugh in complete disbelief but here you are now;

Pinned down to your teacher's desk while he pounds into you roughly, his huge length stretching your walls with each thrust, causing your moans to get louder and louder as small stars begin to blur your vision. You were trying so hard to be quiet before but this man just makes you lose control.

"I-I'm going to cum~" The blonde rasps into your ear, his thrusts getting ever so much more powerful before his breathing weakens. His hands tightening around your wrists as his desk rocks with his movements, your body trembling rapidly from the waves of pleasure as your back arches against the solid wood.

"D-Do it~!" Your words only barely cutting into your loud moans, the knot in your stomach tightening harshly and causing your very core to burn before a snap-like feeling emerges, a long and final moan tearing from your lips as a warmth erupts inside your stomach.

Naturally, you had thought that your teacher hadn't pulled out before cumming at first but you're proven wrong when his length leaves you, a white and hot substance squirting from Marco's large dick and landing across your chest as you pant softly in exhaustion.

You had heard that if a man cums inside you, it'll come pouring out again and you'll be able to feel it, but the only thing you feel is the warm liquid on your chest. That must have been your orgasm you felt instead of Marco's, it was sure one hell of a climax too. You had heard girls gossiping about theirs before but you'd never experienced this feeling yourself before.

Your tired teacher's breathing labored as he rests his forehead against yours, his eyes falling closed in exhaustion before he gently pecks your lips. "Sorry I had to pull out yoi, I don't carry protection around~" Your lover being as bold as ever before pecking your lips once again, his warm hand tenderly cupping your sweaty cheek.

Admittedly; a small part of you wanted him to release inside but the more mature voice in your head tells you that it's good he didn't considering the circumstances, it would only cause more complications if you were less careful and ended up pregnant or something.

  "Marco, do you love me?" The question coming out of nowhere and muttered as one long breath rather than an actual sentence and honestly, you're not sure where the curiosity even came from. The words simply tumbled straight into your mind and then just slipped right out of your mouth.

Your face heating up from both regret and embarrassment as the blonde raises a brow, his eyes flickering open as he stares down at you in slight bewilderment before he chuckles. "It would be pretty fucked up for me to do all this if I didn't, don't you think yoi?"

Your head slowly nodding in response as you fall quiet, your brain essentially screaming obscurities at you for making a complete idiot of yourself. Of all the timing in the world, you decide to do this straight after sex. But you begin to calm down when Marco picks you up from his desk, sitting in his office chair and pulling you into his lap, his chin resting on your head affectionately.

"I'm not going to use you, don't be scared, [F/n]~" Marco hums softly, apparently being better than you at reading your mind. His fingers idly brushing through your hair as he plants a kiss on your forehead, his bare chest rising and falling against your cheek as he breathes calmly. "Do you want me to stay at yours tonight~?"

Stay at mine? Like...for the entire night?? HE'LL DO THAT?!

"You want to stay with me?" Your voice still laced in disbelief as you stare up at the handsome teacher with widened eyes. This isn't necessarily something that you were used to, Kid would always complain about spending time with you because you didn't want to put out or that there's a gig or something that he's missing out on for you and it wasn't worth the loss, apparently.

"If you want to yoi, we don't have to have sex or anything. It'll just be nice to have some downtime with you rather than having to sneak around the school, you know?" Marco chirps charmingly, his orbs gazing down at yours as he tenderly caresses your cheek.

"Yeah, I'd like that~" A grin spreading across your lips as you cuddle up to the blonde, goosebumps beginning to emerge up your arms as your body finally cools down, a slight shiver racking up your spine. "Does this make me your girlfriend then~?"

Fuck, it's getting cold in here!

Marco only causing you to pout when his hand brushes against your bare arm, attempting to warm you up slightly before he rises to his feet, leaving you alone in his chair. "Are you cold?" The blonde asks as he begins to put on his boxers and his pants, seemingly avoiding your question completely. 

WOW! So much for not using me, you asshole! 

Or so you thought anyway, the man finally picking up his shirt from the floor but instead of putting it on, he wraps it around your nude frame before planting a loving kiss on your forehead. "Oh, by the way yoi...Hell yeah it makes you my girlfriend~!" 

The answer just about melting your heart as you throw your arms around your now-official boyfriend's neck, cuddling him tightly as an excited squeak slips from your lips. "Can we watch horror films tonight too~?!"

Pleeeease tell me that he's a fan of horror!

"That's a cute squeak, [F/n]~" The blonde smirking playfully as he picks up the student's sketchbooks, placing them onto the drying rack. Although it'll do little good for them since they're permanently stained with coffee. "We'll watch horror movies if you wish yoi, as long as no dogs get killed~"

You decide to follow in Marco's example and get yourself dressed also while he tidies up the room a little, mainly due to fear that someone will come in and see you like this. Although, even if you were dressed, you think they could suss what has happened regardless.   

It really smells like sex in here...I hope that pervy janitor isn't the one cleaning this room!