Date Night.

Upon reaching your home, you make your way straight to the bathroom, needing to wash your chest after today's events. Marco had volunteered to make you some food while you're washing, for some reason he still worries about your appetite.

Not that you mind his protective side at all though, it's awfully sweet really. You can hear him speaking to someone when you finally turn off the shower water,  instinctively listening more closely before a realization hits you.

Uncle Rayleigh!

In a hurry to make sure your uncle isn't going ballistic about your budding relationship with your school teacher, you hastily wrap a towel around your wet torso, making your way out into the hall. 

"I don't think this is going to work out yoi..." Those words being the first you hear and they cause your chest to tightening immensely, your breathing getting trapped in your throat but he's not finished there. "No, I mean for you." 

Is he...trying to break up with me already? Or is he threatening my uncle? MARCO, ARE YOU CRAZY?!

"No yoi...because your car doesn't take diesel, it wont respond to that shit." Your brows now quirking at his warning, it's only when you enter the room your eyes land upon the handsome male. The charmer gazing out of your living room window with his phone pressed to his ear.

Oh, right...he's on the phone. Duh!

Your eyes instinctively taking in his posture, the man stood straight with his free hand resting on his hip and his back muscles vaguely showing through his thin shirt, a narrow red line trailing up his spine also. Tilting your head to the side as you quietly approach him, you realize that it's actually blood and that it was mostly caused by your nails scratching his back during your...detention.

"No, Ace, I--Fine yoi, don't come crying to me when your car breaks down." The man groans as he turns around, his half-lidded eyes widening slightly as they land on you, a slight jolt in his body before he smiles. The cutie mouthing a 'hi'  before he sighs audibly. "You'll be wasting your time, I don't plan on coming home tonight...because I don't wanna, mind your own business."

Oh, I should probably let Marco know that Ace has sussed that there's something going on.

Your handsome teacher leaning forward a little and giving your forehead a peck, his hand holding yours sweetly as he chuckles down the phone. "I don't know yoi, It wasn't me. I don't watch girl on girl." 

Thatch...Thatch...THATCH.

"Alright see ya yoi!" The sexy man chimes before pulling the phone from his ear, pressing a button on screen to hang up before he slips the cell into his pocket, an adorable smile spreading across his lips. "I'm sorry about that. Once I answered, he wouldn't let me ha--w-why are you just wearing a towel~?"

Your face burning up at the question, you had honestly been so focused on this man's conversation that you had forgotten that you were indecent. Apparently your boyfriend catches onto your shyness, a small smirk tugging on his lips as his finger slips under your chin, tilting your head back slightly so that your eyes lock with his.

"Don't look so nervous, I like your body~" The blonde reassures before planting a kiss on your cheek, his arms draping themselves around your waist and pulling you into a tight hug. "My beautiful girl~" 

Seriously, can I just marry this man?

A cheeky snicker leaving your lips as you idly play with his blonde hair, his locks feeling slightly greasy and his body still smells like sweat. "I should have asked you to join me in the shower, you stink~!" You taunt playfully, earning yourself a pout from the man as he childishly gives your towel a harsh tug, causing it fall to the floor.

Your nude form now on full display and although Marco has seen it before, you still cant help the blush that burns your cheeks. Seems he's not planning to cease this opportunity though, the sexy teaser merely passing you casually, his fingertips gently stroking your cheekbone as he makes his way toward the room's exit. "Since my stench bothers you so much, I'll go wash yoi~ Your food is ready by the way~"

Your eyes curiously shifting to this food that the man had mentioned and spotting that it was in fact left on the side for you and as nice as his cooking is, you'd rather have something else, more cuddles maybe. The sound of running water catching your ears before a smirk creeps across your features.

Come to think of it, I had always heard that shower sex is mind-blowing...

A devious idea surfacing in your mind as you make your way to the bathroom, knocking on the door innocently. "Marco, what do you think of 'The House Of Wax'~?" The question itself seeming rather naive as you await his answer.

Your handsome boyfriend giving you more than you had expected when he opens the wooden door, his boxers being the only thing to cover up his nudity and the confused expression on his face has you close to drooling.

"What is the house of wax yoi?"

Oh, so clueless...so cute! AND THAT BODY! Jesus, this man is going to turn me into a sexual deviant! 

"It's a...um...a horror film...a-about crazy people who like to turn humans into...into wax figures..." You are genuinely trying your best to answer the question properly but your eyes simply won't tear themselves away from your teacher's muscles, little to your knowledge he is very much noticing this admiration.

A soft chuckle leaving his lips and immediately snapping you out of your trance as your eyes shoot up to his, your face burning as hot as the sun. But before you can even save yourself, he speaks. "So, that idea you had about showering with me yoi...still wanna try it~?"

Holy fuuuuck, this man has the same mindset as I do!

You decide to allow your actions to speak louder than words; your palm pressing against Marco's chiseled chest as you push him into the bathroom, following him inside before you kick the door shut behind you, your lips immediately locking with his. 

Naturally, this escalates to so much more than just making out, your shower ended up taking 2 more hours than it should have done. The pair of you so tired when trying to watch your horror movie afterward that no scenes really seemed to scare you.

Well, maybe one. Which was entirely Marco's fault, the man jolted at this one part where someone looks into a mirror and sees a creep staring through the window in the reflection and due to sitting in your boyfriend's lap, it caused you to jump also. 

Your head eventually resting against his soft chest as your eyes begin to feel heavy and your brain starts to shut off slowly, your consciousness beginning to slip away as you murmur a quiet 'I love you' into your lover's smooth skin. 

"I love you too yoi...~"