Part 10

Ohgodohgodohgod was the thoughts of Dipper's when he and Mabel had walk andreached the front gate. From the distance, they could here loud music and cheering, and they could pracitcally feel the vibrations of sound when they walk closer and closer to the house.

Mabel had got Dipper to dress up as well, as everyone  will dress formal anyways, it's like a Northwest party tradition for the school, everyone would dressed as classy or as formal as they can, and at the party, they'll go as crazy as possible, the person who rekt their attire the most is the winner of a no prize contest.

Mabel had dressed in a black dress, with white collars, one big stripe in the middle with a bright blue, and the end of the sleeves the same shade of bright blue, she also wore a black head band with a blue gem, she  also wore black pants, and wore a blue star necklace, she looked edgy.

(Just imagine her as Mabel from Reverse Falls, but with brown eyes and acts like the normal Mable, and a disco ball because Mabel LOVES~ glitter)

Whille Dipper, was dressed in black long pants, the same bright blue shade as Mabel for his button up shirt with long sleves, and outer black sleveless vest and a sting tie with a Pine Tree shaped gem string tie, how did Mabel get one? He has no idea. ANd a soft blue cape, thanks to Mabel who had somehow attached it without Dipper knowing.

(Now imagine Dipper like this, the tie gem is a Pine Tree shaped, and he has HAZEL eyes, also, no earings!"

And with a lot of protest and complaints, and ending with a deal, Mabel had got Dipper to reluctantly agree to let Mabel to swept his hair a bit with gel, Mabel did so, and Dipper adjusted it slightly so it still somewhat covers his forehead, but shows his birthmark a bit, not to noticable to people though.

When they were done, they both had to admit, they looked HOT, Dipper looking at the mirror at himself rubs his neck slightly, Mabel complained about his posture, and he straighten up his back, he looks more confident now.

Now the classy twins are standing in front of the gate, the ground shaking to the music beat, Mabel rings the doorbell, while Dipper plays with a coin in his pants pocket, he was nervous. The giant doors open up automatically, slowly, revealing the wave of people dancing around, looking around DIpper finally saw the gang at the other end of the garden.