Part 16

It's 1 hour and 30 minutes before the play, Mabel was helping Dipper to get into his first dress.

The outfit outlines his feminim curves, which Dipper was quite embarassed for but Mabel told him it's the figure that girls would die for, not only that, but he had to wear stocking up

The outfit outlines his feminim curves, which Dipper was quite embarassed for but Mabel told him it's the figure that girls would die for, not only that, but he had to wear stocking up. He doesn't want anyone to know, that's why only Mabel is the one to help him, which is also the cause, his sister insist on not wearing a boxer since it will bee somewhat visible to the crowd, so he had to were and alternative.

"Ah, the things I do for fashion" Mabel sighed.

"I'm the one who should be saying that!" Dipper exclaimed blushing at the moment, he is not liking what he is seeing in the mirror.

"Shush! Let me do your hair!" Mabel said sitting him down on the stool infront of the mirror, beside her is a tray with hair products that Dipper doesn't even know about.

"What are you even going to do?" Dipper asked.

"Simple stuff. First, I'll spray dry shampoo" Mabel said as she start working. "It'll make your haird softer and smell nicer."

"Then I'll just brush it, and do some little braids" Mabel said.

"My hair looks too short to be braided" Dipper stated.

"Uh uh, not true, you'll be suprise how actually long your hair is when you're not just looking at it" Mabel denied. "Look" She hold up some hair at the top of Dipper's head.

"Woah, it is longer than it looks" Dipper said.

"Duh, not true add a tint of glitter" Mabel smiled.

"A tint? you?" DIpper said suprised.

"Hey, when it comes to perfection, I'm very accurate, this is not like a 5 minutes flash makeover ok?" Mabel said, Dipper shuddered from the word flash over, luckily he wasn't there when Mabel, Candy, and Grenda did it, he had to save Soos, who claimed to be calling for help for hours, while Stan looks weirdly satisfied.

"And finally, a bow" Mabel said tieing the braided haird together at the behind, Mabel braided the hair from the front to the back, then added the black bow.