Meet the Boys

Mckenzie's POV

My sister is driving me to school to day and Sam went back to mom's house. I feel sort of happy today. I didn't have the dream last night. I'm glad I didn't but that just makes me wonder why I didn't.

It's lunch time. The school is buzzing with the news of 3 new students at Prescott High. I have not had the pleasure to meet them yet. Natalie comes to sit next to me.

"OMFG! Have you seen the new guys? They are SOOOO hot!" She tells me.

I laugh,"Nope. Not yet."

I look at her and laugh again. Her eyes look like they are about to pop out her head. "WHAT?!"

"I haven't seen them yet." I say it a little slower. I go back to eating my food.

"Well. You're going to. They in invited me to eat lunch with them today. And they said I could bring a friend." She picks up my tray, throws it away and before I know it I'm being dragged to their table. She shoves me into the seat across from a boy with blue eyes and blonde dyed hair that's spiked up in the front. Nat sits across from a boy with brown curly hair and green eyes. Next to him is a boy with brown eyes and brown hair.

Nat stands up to introduce everyone,"Mac. This is Liam Payne." She says as she points to the boy with brown eyes,"This one the beautiful green eyes is Harry Styles. And the blondie here is Mr. Niall Horan." They all smile and wave as she says their names. Niall is the only one that says 'hey'. He sounds like he has some sort of accent.

"What's your name?" Harry asks. He also has an accent as well.

"Mckenzie Adams."

"Pretty name," Niall says.

"Thanks," I whisper.

"She's a shy one this one," Nat giggles. "Oh. By the way, Harry and Liam are both british. And Niall is Irish."

That explains the accents. They are actually kind of cute. Oh who am I kidding. They are drop dead gorgeous.

"I like shy girls," Niall smiles and says.

I looked at him. If he only knew that he has no chance with me. "To bad I'm not into blondes."

"Good thing my hair is naturally brown then, huh?"

I got up and left the table. I went straight to the music hall. I have music class next anyways. As soon as I sit down the bell rings and Niall walks in seconds after. He locks eyes with me and starts to walk over to me.

He grabs a seat and pulls it over next to me.

"Hey. What do you usually do in this class?"

I start to pull out my song book. "Well this is music class so we usually do thing related to music." I set my book down on my lap and pull out a pencil. "We kinda just do whatever we want as long as we turn in something related to music."

He reaches over and take my book. He opens it up and asks,"Did you write all these?" he doesn't let me answer,"They're amazing. Can you sing?"

"What?"

"Can you sing?"

"Um..."

He grabs my hand takes me into a practice room. "Sing." He commands.

"What? No! I don't even know you."

He locks the door. "You're not getting out of here till you sing for me." He can't be serious.

I look at him. He is.

I lean with my back against the wall and start to play on my phone. Two can play at this game. He looks up and smiles at me. I smile back and continue to play on my phone.

We stay like this for about 20 minutes before he finally says something. "You never did answer my question." I look up at him. "Can you sing?" I sigh and continue to play on my phone.

He sighs in return. He walks towards me slowly with a small smirk on his face. I don't take any notice and just continue to play on my phone. Before I know it he slaps it out of my hands and pushes me up against the wall.

"Sing," he demands again.

Him being this close to me and pushing me up against the wall reminds me of my dream. I start to feel tears prickle behind my eyes but I hold them back. "If I sing will you leave me alone?"

"I will till tomorrow. We just met and I want to get to know you."

"Good enough I guess." I push him away and move to the other side of the room. "What song?"

"You pick."

I decide to sing "Because of You" by Kelly Clarkson. When I'm done I look up at him. "That bad?" I say when I see the look on his face.

"No. Not at all. That was ... well it was... I can't... I can't even put into words how amazing that was. You are really talented." He gives me a hug. I immediately push him away.

"Thanks," I smile sweetly. "Now let me out."

He unlocks the door and follows me out. "See you tomorrow." He hands me my phone.

I turn in my work and call Beth to pick me up.