Done

Mac's POV

Minutes after Nat left the room, everyone else showed up. Except Jackson. Everyone was there and kept asking if I was okay and what happened. I told them the whole story. That all looked kinda shocked. They all looked at Niall an then at me.

Taylor came up to me and slapped me. "What the hell were you thinking?" I didn't even notice she was in the room. Zayn bit back a smile. "You could've gotten yourself killed. I understand how you feel Mckenzie, but next time you decide to just run off like that, think about how much we all love you. I know that you're under a lot of stress with your mom in the hospital and stuff but that doesn't mean that you put yourself in there with her." She hugs me and whispers in my ear,"You've fought so hard already. You've been so strong. Don't give up." She steps back away from me and joins the rest I the group.

I nod my head Beth motions for me to come over to her. I walk into her arms and just cry. She's always been here for me. All the wrongs she's done are canceled out by the good she's done for me. And I appreciate every bit of it. She the best sister anyone could wish for and I'm glad she's mine. We walk to my car and we drive back over to the boys' place.

When we pull up Jackson is sitting on the front steps. He's holding his head in his hands and his shoulders are shaking with sobs.

As soon as I get out, he runs over to me and wraps me in a hug. "I'm so sorry." He whispers as he cries into my shoulder. I rub my hand up and down his back as he cries.

We're still like this, in the middle of the driveway, as Niall, Liam and Harry pull up. They park and get out. They all walk straight inside where Beth has been waiting. Except for Niall.

He taps Jackson on the shoulder and asks,"Can I please talk to Mac please?" Jackson nods and walks into the house. That's the first time Niall has ever called me Mac. He's always called me Mckenzie.

"I don't think we should talk anymore." He says.

I laugh. "In case you hadn't noticed, that's was my plan to begin with." I felt my body heat up with anger. "You were the one trying to weasel yourself back into my life when you knew I didn't want you." He tries to talk but I interrupt him, and let my anger take over. "You kept trying and trying. Why? Why Niall? I am no good for you. I'm no good for anyone. Jackson didn't want me and neither did you. If you wanted to keep me that night you would've went after me. But you took the pathetic way out and just kept trying to call my phone, knowing I wouldn't answer." I take a step closer to him and he takes a step back. "I'm done with you. I can't handle the stress and pain that comes with you. It's too much for me to handle. I'm done." I look away from and look at the ground instead.

He shakes his head. "None of that is true. I was trying to give you space. Space that I thought you needed. If that's a crime then I guess your right." My head snaps up to look up at him. "This isn't going to work out. You said yourself. No one wants you. I tried. So if you're done so am I." He turns and walks away into the house. Never once looking back.

I start to think I've just made the biggest mistake of my life but then I realize he's right. I don't get in my car. I don't go inside. I walk. No wants me. No one will miss me.

My mind flashes back to the words Taylor said at the hospital.

"You've fought so hard already. You've been so strong. Don't give up."

Have I given up?

An: I had so much fun on my birthday yesterday!!! My party is tomorrow so I'm not going to be able to update. I'll probably update on Sunday. Please comment and vote!!! ily<3