Please

AN: just a warning. This chapter is going to be really short.

Niall's POV

My back was against the headboard and Mckenzie's head was in my lap. I push the hair away from her face and look at her whole she sleeps.

I put my hand on her cheek and move my thumb up and down. Her eyes slowly flutter open.

She looks up at me. "I had a dream about you." She says then bites her lip.

"You did?" she nods. "What happened in it?"

She sit up and looks away from me. "Never mind. Forget I said anything." She stands up to walk away but I grab her arm to stop her.

"Tell me." I plead. "Please."

She looks down at the ground then back up at me. "We we're dating." She intertwines her fingers with mine and smiles. "It seemed so real. Like I wasn't even dreaming."

"I can be real." I say to her.

She takes her hand away from mine and shakes her head. "No."

"Why not?"

"Cause I can't love again."

"Have you tried?"

She shakes her and sits on the bed. "I don't know if I will be able to handle it if we break up."

I sit next to her and take her hand. I grab her chin and make her look at me. Those eyes.

Those hazel eyes and her smile made me fall for her since the first time I met her. Her eyes say so much. Her smile is a reward to me. When I make her smile I fall a little farther in love with her.

"Will you please just give me a chance?" I say. "Give us a chance."