8 • Wild Party

Wild Party

(Imagine you're going to a party tonight with your friend!)

You sit on your bed surround by over 20 dresses as you hopelessly decide which one to wear.

You choose to play a game of "eenie meenie minee moe" to help decide.

The winner is a black strapless party dress that is tight leather and the top and flowey at the bottom finishing a bit below your knees.

A bit revealing you admit, but you don't care. At this party you won't be looked at much anyways with the amount if sluts that will make their way in.

You perfectly apply your makeup and spray your favourite perfume then you are ready to go.

Your friend knocks on the door but barges in before you even have the chance to open it.

"God you look stunning" she gapes making you blush.

"Aww thanks honey, you look flawless also! Now let's go!" You insist, grabbing your clutch and pulling her out the door and into your car.

*At the party*

Music booming, people chatting, and liqueur and food in the corner. This party couldn't be better.

You and your friend get so drunk! Shot after shot, drink after drink. You don't stop!

You even find yourself dancing on the hosts tabletop to the song "Talk Dirty to Me" by Jason Derulo... HOW DID THAT EVEN HAPPEN?!

As the night starts to die down and people start to leave, a what seems like an 'innocent' game of "spin the bottle" forms involving probably 10 people including yourself and your friend.

Some slut spins the bottle so it directly lands in the boy next to her knowing that someone will dare her to do something kinky with him.

That's right bitch, you're onto her. Even a drunk person could tell what she is clearly thinking! Lol

Anyways, she gets dared to lick the remainder of her shot off the guys stomach.

Ew.

The guy now spins the bottle looking for the next victim.

You silently pray to god that the bottle doesn't land on you, but with your luck, it did.

Fuck.

You roll your eyes and sigh as you turn to the the darer.

"I dare you two to have 7 minutes in heaven in the closet upstairs"

You make a disgusted face and look at the boy you are going to be spending the next 7 minutes with.

Before you have time to object, you both are shoved into the closet and the light is turned off.

You can feel his warm breath on your face.

You think you may as well make the most of this 7 minutes so if he tries anything, you will go along with it.

Why not right? You're drunk at a party. Who cares.

"I'm Justin" he says seductively.

"I'm -" before you get the chance to say your name, he cuts you off and kisses you passionately.

After about a minute, you feel his tongue demanding entrance into your mouth and you let it.

Dam. This boy is a really good kisser! Wow! Just your luck! ;)

Justin then starts to kiss and suck on different parts of your neck.

He does this until he finally finds your sweet spot, causing you to let out a moan louder than you bargained for.

He chuckles to himself and begins to work his hands up your shirt.

It is shocking you how far you are letting him go!

Just as he is about to rip your shirt off, the closet door flies open.

"Times up guys" a random tells us and guy winks as he walks away.

You realise how messy your hair is!

You frantically try to neaten it up because you don't want people to get the wrong idea about what happened! Lol.

"I didn't catch your name sweetheart" Justin smirks turning to stare at you.

"(Y/N)" you say shyly.

"Well (Y/N), you don't you give me a call or text sometime" he suggests, pulling out a pen from his pocket and jotting down his number on your wrist.

And with that, he walks away to sit back with the group.

Wow. You think.

That was WILD.

A/N
Yay! Thought I would throw in 2 imagines in one day! Haha :) love you guys! Thanks so much for the 2k reads! That's unbelievable! xox