Chapter 1

Blood roared violently in her ears. She blinked up and gasped. A cat stared at her. She flung herself back with a yowl of fright. "Where am I..? Am I dead?" She asked the cat. It was a cream she-cat. "No. You are not dead. You've been summoned here Hollowpaw." She replied. "Who.. who are you..?" She asked her.
"I am Sunsky. You do not have much time Hollowpaw." She mewed.
"Hey! What's going on?" A cat yowled in question. Hollowpaw blinked to see Yellowheart, AshClan's medicine cat along with his mentor, Bramble, who had a slowly graying muzzle, standing out from her the rest of her black fur. Bramble looks like she's aging fast Hollowpaw thought. She suddenly saw Reedeye and Mistletoe, ScarClan's medicine cats. And their ancestors, Thrashclaw, Crimsonstar, and Thornfurl.
Hollowpaw stood beside Barkpelt.
"You all must listen. Something terrible has happened." Meowed Lion, the dead secondary AshClan leader, who died as Eagle, the deadly ambitious tom took over AshClan for a brief period before his apprentice, Foxstar did. "Darkness is rising and cruel games will be played." Nightdusk meowed. Hollyflight of WolfClan stepped up. "What does that,"
"Your Clan's are shaken. You all must wake up now." Crimsonstar meowed, his voice carrying such urgency, it almost made Hollowpaw shake.
"What is happening?" Barkpelt asked the starry cats.
"What do your words mean?" It was Mudstreak of WolfClan.
"Your Clans are in trouble. You must wake up now!" The cats all meowed in unison.
Hollowpaw woke with a start to find herself at the gathering place. She stared at cats with worried faces. She saw her mother Leopardheart, Darkshadow of WolfClan, Jaggedtooth of ViperClan, Blackpelt of AshClan, and Blazetoe of ScarClan all with their clanmates battered and clawed. What had happened?