Chapter 29

The forest was silent. The six Clans were together.
"Well we did it." Foxstar meowed.
"Yes we did." Slatestar put in. Whitestar lifted her chin. "We will see you at the next gathering then." She put in.
"Life will go on as usual I see. Very well." Rainfrost dipped her head.
Ruby and Sapphire were talking to Russetleaf and Stoneshadow. "So you two holding put okay?" The gray tom asked the two she-cats. "I love living here. Being part of her Clan is so different from living with Darktalon. Everyone is so kind, and Rainfrost is so strong." Sapphire replied.
It was good to see the young cats so cheerful. The forest had been thrusted into chaos and madness ever since Darktalon walked in. But that was over.
"The seasons will change soon." Foxstar meowed to the other leaders.
"Peace at long last." Bravestar added with a breath.
"Come GlimpseClan. We take our leave now. May StarClan light your path!" Rainfrost meowed. Splashfur padded over to touch noses with her sister. "You know, you can always come and live with me.. I get lonely at times." The leader mewed. The white and ginger warrior gave a faint purr and shook her head. "I thank you for that Rainfrost, but my loyalty lies to the Clan that was once our father's. But I can come visit you though." She promised, seeing her sister brighten up a bit.
"Wait where are you staying?" Cloverstrike asked looking confused.
"We are sharing a camp with TimberClan." She replied, looking to Bravestar who dipped his head.
The cats all padded to their rightful camps. Littlefur saw Pluto walk away. "Goodbye Pluto!" She called to the German Shepard. The dog barked back in reply and trotted away. She bounded forward to catch up with her mentor and the rest of her Clanmates as they headed back to the camp in a mass of cats.
"We did it." Lilytail purred to Darkshadow. "We all did." He meowed. "It was an effort achieved by all of the Clans."
"You are very much right Darkshadow." Feralstar meowed.
"We were all in this together. We fight for each other. We will never forget that as well as the others." Whitestar meowed.
When they entered the camp, cats were already on their paws, eyes on them.
"Darktalon is dead." Whitestar meowed simply. The cats all yowled in triumph and relief. Weaselwhisker padded over to nuzzle Cootwillow.
"Now we can enjoy some quiet around here." Liontail rasped curling up beside Ottertail.
"I need to take out a hunting patrol." Darkshadow meowed.
"Dad, we have enough prey to last us until our bellies are full and we can't eat anymore." Crowwing purred flicking her ear. Smallstep padded over to press his pelt to hers. Cypresswhisker and Sageheart smiled at their parents.
"We have plenty time to hunt. Can we rest please?" Pinefur asked.
"Get your sleep my warriors." Feralstar meowed. Whitestar nodded to her cats to do the same. The cats all went into their dens. Dawnreed groomed herself and looked up to see Jaggedtooth casting a yearning glance at her. "You don't want me to keep you company in the nursery? What if your kits come?" He mewed with worry.
"Then that means our kits are great." She purred and yawned curling up into a ball. Cootwillow's kits sounded like they didn't want to fall asleep. "Shush now my darlings, it's time for you all to rest so that you may be big and strong like your father and me." She mewed. Littlefur looked up to the sky. "Thank you StarClan, for staying with us." She mewed. As the forest gave to clear sunhigh light, it seemed that there would be prosperity after all.