Taylor Caniff's endless love for Aleah

I woke up to the faint sound of SoMo playing. It took me a second to realize it was my alarm for school. Usually I'm such a bitch when it comes to waking up. Especially at the ass crack of dawn to go to a piece of crap called high school. But today was different. Last day of senior year. Was I excited? Hell yeah. It would be the last day I would have to deal with all the rude teachers, immature students, and anybody else I didn't care for. Of coarse I would keep in contact with all my close friends. but not only was I excited for graduation, but right after the ceremony tonight I will be going on a road trip for the whole summer. Traveling the country and just not giving a shit. I would just have to be careful because the fact I'm only 17 would not be good if i got caught roaming the country without an adult. It's not that my parents didn't care, they just have a lot of trust in me and want me to live my life young. I bet you all are wondering why I'm 17 and graduating. Well, freshman year i decided to take a few online classes to get some credits out of the way. Long story short, it bumped me up a year and I'm graduating early. Being an honor role student definitely helped too.

"Well here's to my last day of high school!" I said to myself as i got up out of bed to get ready for the day.