Chapter 15

About halfway through the movie I lifted my head up and looked to see if Taylor was still up. As soon as I went to look at him I saw him smiling at me. I smiled back. "Just making sure you're still up." I said while sitting up. "Trust me baby, I don't fall asleep fast like you." He said teasingly. 

We talked for about 20 minutes or so about random stuff. Somehow we ended up making out and it got pretty heated. I know I didn't want him to make a move, but I definitely provoked it and I sure as hell didn't want him to stop. Taylor ended up getting on top of me and pinning my wrists next to my head. He kissed me hard. I liked this rough side of him. I couldn't help but let out a few soft moans. He started to kiss and suck on my neck. "Ahhh Taylor." I said while dragging my nails across his back. He hit my sweet spot on my neck right away. Our breathing got heavier and heavier by the second. He tugged on my shirt to see if it's okay to take off. I nodded and as soon as I did he got my shirt off faster than I had ever. I did the same. God he had such a nice body. I just loved everything about this boy. His smell made me weak. He smelled so good. I loved having his body pressed against mine. 

Taylor started to take off my my spandex but he did it very slowly making sure I was okay with it. He was only in his briefs and I was only in my thong. I could feel Taylor's dick through his briefs. Knowing that I did that to him turned me on more. Taylor bit my bottom lip and started to gring his dick on me. God I want him so bad. I've never wanted a guy more than I do right now. 

He slid his hand down my lace thong and started rubbing. He was kissing my neck and rubbing so he could hear me moan. God I was so wet for him. Before I even knew it, he slid one finger into me. It made me flinch a little because I was a virgin at everything. But I was ready. I was ready for Taylor to go inside me. I wanted him so bad. After a while of him fingering me with one finger he slipped in another. This one hurt a little but it felt like a good pain. He started kissing down my neck, planting soft kisses all the way down my body till he go to my underwear. He bit down and pulled them off with his teeth. God it was hot. He started kissing my thighs till I begged him for more. He was really slow at first with his tongue and it felt amazing. I arched my back and grabbed his hair and pulled it. When I did that I felt his tongue go faster and faster till I couldn't take it anymore. I screamed a loud moan while Taylor licked everything off. He came back up and layed on top of me digging his face into my neck. We both were trying to catch out breaths. 

"I love you Aleah." Taylor whispered into my neck while playing with my hair. 

"I love you too Taylor." I replied. 

It felt amazing to say 'I love you' and actually mean it. I finally knew what love was. I never believed that you could fall in love in a day until today. We both fell asleep naked in each others arms.