Chapter 35

Taylor slowly leaned in and brushed his lips across mine barely touching. He dragged his hands from my hips to my chest taking my shirt off. He threw it on the bathroom floor and started kissing my neck.

Taylor took off his shirt and got on his knees. He grabbed the waistband of my pants and slid them down my legs. I stepped out of them and Taylor got back up and started kissing me. He unhooked my bra leaving nothing on my body besides his hands. He slid his hands in between my legs and started teasing me with his fingers.

"Ahhhhh, Taylor." I moaned. I felt Taylor smile in my neck. He took off his shorts and grabbed my hands pulling me into the steaming shower.

I stood under the running water with Taylor holding me. We let the warm water just pour on us for a while and then Taylor grabbed the shampoo and turned me to where my back was facing him. I could hear him open the shampoo bottle and squirt some in his hand.

I felt his fingers going through my hair rubbing in the shampoo. He massaged my head for a while before carefully washing the shampoo out. I loved it when people, especially Taylor, played with my hair so this felt amazing.

He repeated with the conditioner and then washed my body from head to toe with my favorite body wash. He did it slowly on purpose to turn me on. Of coarse it worked.

After I washed Taylor, not as seductively as he did me , he started to kiss my neck and move his hands all over my body.

Taylor turned me around and pushed me up against the shower wall with his hands on my hips. He was biting his lip and looking up and down my body.

"You're-" He stopped as if something took his breath away.

"You're absolutely beautiful Aleah." He said almost inaudible.

He smashed his lips into mine and continued to kiss me for what seemed like forever. He pulled me in a hug and just held me. His chin was resting on my shoulder and he was holding me tightly. I had my arms around his neck and over his muscular back.

Before he released me to get out and get dressed I whispered,

"I love you Taylor. Please don't break my heart."

He replied with, "I promise you I will never EVER hurt you baby. Because if I were to ever hurt you, it would literally kill me. I honestly can't see myself without you at this point. You're my everything."