Chapter 4

We drove for about an hour and a half without talking and just jamming out to Pandora. All of a sudden the radio turned off. I looked at Alex and gave her a 'What the fuck?' look. 

Alex: Sorry, I wanna talk about this trip.

Me: Oh it's fine haha. But what's up?

Alex: You ready to find a man? 

Me: Alex you know I have serious trust issues and haven't been able to date anybody else since Dylan cheated on me. 

Dylan was a guy I dated from freshman year till junior year. He cheated on me with the biggest slut in school. It killed me and i blamed myself for a long time because i wouldn't put out to him. But i guess shit happens.

Alex: Leah you have to get over him. i know you don't want to hear it, but he's a piece of shit that doesn't deserve you. His new bitch probably fucks multiple guys behind his back. He deserves it. You can do way better and i know you'll find a guy on this trip. Just don't think about him.

She was right. I NEED to move on.

Me: Alright just for you. I'll find a guy. 

Alex: YAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Me: Hahaha ooo look! A Holiday Inn. You ready to crash for the night? 

Alex: Oh yeah haha. 

Alex checked us in and we both were asleep within 20 minutes.