Chapter 38

"MOM!" I yelled and jumped into her arms. She hugged me back and kissed my cheek.

"Hey baby girl. We missed you." She said. I hugged my dad and went back to Taylor's side.

"Mom, Dad, this is Taylor." I said resting my head on his shoulder. He stuck his hand out and shook my dad's hand. "You look just like Bradley Cooper sir!" Taylor said to my dad.

"Hahaha, I get that a lot. And please call me George." My dad said.

"So you're the famous Taylor we've heard all about. I'm Kristine." My mom said smirking.

Taylor shook her hand and embraced her into a welcoming hug. I could tell my parents already really liked him which made me so much happier.

"Here let me grab those." Taylor said grabbing their bags leading us back to where we parked.

"He's a keeper." My mom whispered to me when we were walking through the parking lot.

I hushed her hoping Taylor didn't hear so she wouldn't embarrass me. I was really happy my parents were here. As much fun as I was having, I did miss them a lot.

The ride back to the hotel wasn't really long. Taylor drove us and my parents sat in the back. My parents were asking Taylor a bunch of questions getting to know him and all. Everything was going great and I was ecstatic that my parents loved Taylor. We all decided to go out to eat at Olive Garden.

After dinner it was getting pretty late so we decided to head back to the hotel. My parents were staying at the same one we were at but luckily their room was on a different floor. They didn't know that Taylor and I shared a room. I mean, I'm pretty sure they would figure but I still wanted to avoid that uncomfortable conversation. I made sure my parents got checked in and we walked them up to their room. I said goodnight and hugged and kissed them and we agreed to make plans tomorrow.

"That was way better than I though it was gunna be." Taylor said relieved when we got into out room. "I told you Taylor. My parents are really nice. They really like you too." I said sitting next to him on the edge of our bed. That put a huge smile on his face which made me smile. "I'm kinda glad they're gone now though." He said. "Why?" I asked confused. "So now I can do this." And before I could comprehend what he meant his lips were on mine. Our lips were moving in sync and he lightly placed one hand on my cheek and his other on my hip. He shifted us so he could get on top of me. Taylor was in between my legs and was kissing my neck and collarbone leaving little love marks. I could feel him hard against me. I let out a moan when he started to grind a little against me. I felt him grin into the nape of my neck. Our breathing was getting heavier as we went on. He suddenly slid his hand into my pants and underwear and was rubbing my clit. "God, you're so wet." He whispered into my neck. Feeling his breathe on me gave me chills caused me to moan a little. He quickly slipped one finger inside of me. It caught me off guard so I jumped a little and began to feel pleasure. I moved my hips so they met his fingers. All of a sudden, I felt Taylor's finger come out and he was no longer on top of me. I opened my eyes to see him walking into the bathroom with a grin on his face. I was left on the bed horny as heck and he just left me. "YOU'RE SUCH A DICK. I'M GUNNA GET YOU BACK TAYLOR CANIFF!!" I yelled. He responded with laughter from the bathroom. I got up a little annoyed and put some comfy shorts on and one of Taylor's t-shirts. I had already turned the TV on and was laying down ready for bed when Taylor came out of the bathroom. He was shirtless with a pair of shorts on. He came and laid next to me wrapping his arm around me. I pushed him off of me to make it clear I was upset with him. I tried my best to keep a straight face. "Baaabbbbee." Taylor chuckled. I didn't respond. "Oh so now you're ignoring me?" He said grabbing my wrists and getting on top of me pinning me down. He put his face inches away from mine. "Still gunna ignore me?" He whispered and kissed me. I couldn't help but kiss back even though I was trying to prove a point. He tugged on my lip and said, "I always win baby. Give up?" I stood my ground and didn't reply. He let go of my wrists and I rolled on my side causing him to get off of me. "Can't ignore me forever." He said draping his arm around my waist from behind. He sighed, "Alright I'm sorry I did that to you. Please talk to me. I wanna hear your beautiful voice again." He sounded sincere so I turned over and said, "Thank you. That's all I wanted." We both laughed. I was getting really tired. I felt my eyes get heavy. I heard Taylor whisper, "I love you baby." "I love you too." I barely said before falling into a deep sleep in Taylor's arms.