Chapter 36

"Do you think your parents will like me?" Taylor asked really concerned as we were getting dressed.

"Of coarse! There is nothing for them to not like. You treat me amazing, you care about others. Taylor I can go all day listing things. And honestly they aren't even gunna care. If I'm happy, they'll be happy. That's really all that matters to them." I said wrapping my arms around his neck and pecking his lips.

I could tell that made him feel a lot better by the smile he gave me.

"Hurry up and get dressed, we have to pick up my parents at the airport soon." I said.

"You know you're the only girl I've truly been with since the 7th grade? Like yeah I've talked to girl before and blah blah but I've never been serious with a girl like this. I think I'm so nervous because I've never met a girls parents before and I just wanna make the best impression. That's why I'm-" I interrupted his rambling and grabbed his face and smashed his lips to mine. He responded by grabbing the back of my thighs and picking me up. I wrapped my legs around him and my fingers were going through his hair lightly tugging. He let out a small moan which made me bite his lip. He walked us over to the bed never releasing from our kiss and laid me down and got on top of me.

Taylor started to kiss my neck. He was breathing really heavy on my neck which gave me goose bumps. He pushed his boner onto me and started grinding slowly. I was about to lose control.

"Ahhh, Taylor stop. My parents." I breathed almost unable to talk. I felt him smile in my neck and he kissed it one more time.

"We'll come back to that later." He said while getting off of me.

About 10 minutes later we were on our way to pick my parents up.