Chapter 6

I woke up around 8ish and got out of bed to take a shower and get ready for our day at the beach. After i took a hot shower and put my bathing suit of and my favorite pair of ripped jean shorts i was all ready to go. I decided to just let my hair dry naturally and wear it wavy today. I put everything i needed in my cross body and Alex and I were on our way to the beach. We walked because it was only a 10 minute walk. When we got there both of our mouths dropped. So beautiful. We found a spot on the beach near the water and decided to tan a little. We looked so cute with our aviators on and our cute ass bathing suits. About 20 minutes of tanning Alex said she was gunna go to Jamba Juice town the street. I told her I would stay behind and tan for a little and to get me a smoothie. 

I only got about 5 minutes of tanning time when I heard a guys voice. I took my glasses off and looked to see a very attractive guy laying next to me on Alex's towel. I mean, I definitely wasn't complaining about a hot guy laying next to me but I was so confused.

Me: Um, Hi? haha

Him: Hey there *winked* I'm Taylor. Taylor Caniff.

Me: I'm Aleah, Aleah Johnson. Nice to meet you. Um, not to be rude but what are you doing? hahaha

Taylor: Honestly? I saw a very beautiful girl lying on the beach all by herself and decided to keep her company.

Me: Aww well that's very sweet of you! 

He seemed like the player type so I had to be careful around him. He stared at me for a couple minutes but it wasn't awkward at all. Which I'm glad. I hate awkward situations. 

He finally spoke after like 10 min. He told me to tell him about me. I basically summed up my life in 5 minutes and as did he. It was crazy we were both from Indiana and both on a road trip with our best friends. After we got to know each other he asked;

Taylor: So if i were to ask you on a date would you say yes?

Me: Ew no thanks

Taylor: Oh, sorry. I'll leave you alone.

Me: I'M KIDDING. Sure i'd love to! 

Taylor: Oh god you scared me! But anyway would you like to right now? I know it's only 10 but where I want to take you it's an all day thing.

Me: Well I kinda was going to hang out with my friend Alex all day :/ 

Taylor: Wanna set your friend up with my friend Dillion? 

Me: Hmm, sure! 

We both waited for Alex to come back and when she did we dragged her to Taylor's friend Dillion. 

Alex: WERE THE HELL ARE WE GOING?!

Me: SHHHHHHH just trust me!

Alex stopped freaking out when she saw Dillion. He was kinda short but it was okay becauase Alex was really short. It was so cute how nervous she got around him. We all agreed to split up for the day. I was really nervous to go alone with Taylor but I was glad he didn't make things awkward. 

Taylor: So would you say you're the ballsy type? 

Me: Hell yeah.

Taylor: Oh we'll see(; 

Me: I'm up for anything pretty boy. 

That made him smile. God, his smile just made me melt. I wondered what he had planned for today.