Chapter 13

Since we were all staying at the same hotel, Taylor and I decided to check our rooms to see if Alex and Dillion were there. We went to my room first and there was a little sign on the door knob that said 'PLEASE COME BACK LATER. THANK YOU.'. It was one of the signs that come in the hotel room. I knocked a couple times and shorty after Alex cracked the door open. I couldn't see much of her because the door wasn't open all the way but I could tell she only had a sheet on her to cover anything exposed. "Oh my god Alex hahahaha." I couldn't help but but out into laughter. "Leah I need a favor. If you do this for me i'll love you forever. PLEASE!" "Alex I don't even know the favor yet! Hahaha!" "Could you stay in Taylor's room for the night? Things are getting pretty heated in here and I don't think you wanna sleep in here until they clean the sheets tomorrow...." "Ew. Ugh let me ask." I turned around to ask Taylor because Alex had whispered everything in my ear and he didn't hear anything. "Would it be alright if I stay in your room with you tonight? These two love birds are getting frisky and want the room to themselves tonight." Taylor immediately got a huge smile on his face. "Of coarse! That's just more time I get to spend with you." He smiled. I looked back at Alex "Alright the room is all your. But let me in to grab some stuff." 

After i grabbed my things I needed for the night Alex and I agreed to go out for lunch tomorrow and tell each other everything about our dates today. I pretty much knew all about hers. 

I was kinda scared to stay in Taylor's room for the night. Not like a 'terrified he's gunna kill me' scared but a 'I don't want him to try anything and ruin his perfect image' scared. 

"God I really hope Dillion didn't leave it a mess in here." I heard Taylor mumble before opening the door.