Chapter 42

Alex's POV

I walked into the room to see Dillon laying down on our bed watching TV.

"Hey baby." He got up and hugged me. "I missed you. Did you and Aleah have a good time?" He asked.

"Yeah we did.." I gave him a fake smile hoping he wouldn't notice but he knows me too well.

"What's wrong?" He asked grabbing my hand.

I sighed, "Come here." I pulled him next to me on the edge of the bed.

I couldn't help but start to cry.

"Alex what's wrong?" He said tightly wrapping his arm around me to comfort me.

"You're... gunna.... hate me." I said in between sobs.

"Baby I could never hate you! Please talk to me."

It took me a few minutes to calm down so I could tell Dillon.

"I missed my last two periods and I took 7 pregnancy tests and they all came out positive...." I whispered while looking at the ground.

He let out a breath of relief. "Oh my god you scared me. I though you were gunna say you cheated or something!"

I looked at him confused, "Did you even hear what I said???"

"Yeah, you said I'm gunna be a daddy." He said grinning widely and kissed me on my lips.

"You aren't mad?" I asked still in shock at his reaction.

"Honestly, no. I know we're young and all but I love you Alexandria. And if there is anybody that I would want to have a child with and spend the rest of my life with, it would be you. You have completely changed my life. You showed me what love is. I love you so much and am so excited. It's going to be hard but I'm going to be with you and help you through everything. I'm not going anywhere." He said kissing the top of my head.

"I love you Dillon. So much. I was so scared you were going to dump me or something!" I said laughing.

"Never." He replied.

And with that, we laid together discussing things about our baby.