Chapter 43

After I left Alex to talk to Dillon, I went back to my room to see Taylor. It was about 4 and we had plans to go out with my parents at 7.

"Hey babe." Taylor greeted me when I walked in.

"Hey what's up?" I smiled.

"Nothing just been layin' around all day. How was your "girl's day" with Alex?" he winked.

"It was good. Different..." I lightly chuckled.

"Ha, well that's good. Um, I have to ask you something very important." He said suddenly becoming shy.

"About?" I asked curious and sat on the end of the bed next to him.

He grabbed my hand and said, "Wel uh- I was uh wondering if you..." He drifted off.

"Just say it Taylor." I laughed.

He sighed and then looked me in the eyes, "Well I've been thinking since summer is over in a week or two and we won't be able to see each other a lot if you would want to move in with me?" He said quietly.

It kind of threw me back a little when Taylor asked if I would LIVE with him. I mean yeah, we've been basically living together in hotels and stuff but I don't know. It's such a huge commitment. But then again, he did have a point about us not being able to see each other a lot because he lives like 3 1/2 hours away.

"Of coarse." I felt myself say. And before I could process it all, Taylor embraced me into a huge hug and kissed all around my face.

"I'm so excited!" He said with the biggest grin.

"Me too." I said honestly. "I just don't want this to change us or anything."

"I don't think it will. If anything it'll bring us closer." He said wrapping his arm around me.

"Just promise me one thing." I whispered.

"What's that baby?" He said.

"We'll always stay the same." I said softly.

"Always baby." He whispered back and connected his lips to mine.

~~~~A/N~~~~~~

Sorry i've been horrible at updating and the chapters are so short. I promsie to update more often! Kik me with some ideas!

Kik: dana_malkowski