Chapter 17

It didn't take long for Taylor to get ready which I was expecting. I don't know many guys that take a long time to get ready. We headed off to my room to see if Dillion and Alex were up. And if they weren't, they were about to be. 

I knocked twice before sliding my card to let me in. Alex was already dressed chilling on her Macbook. I assumed Dillion was in the shower because I could hear the water running. "Hey guys!" Alex greeted us both with a warm smile. It felt like forever since I had seen her when it had not even been 24 hours. "Dillion is getting ready, what are you guys doing today?" Alex asked with her eyes focused on her screen. "Well we came to see what you guys were doing haha." "How about we ask Dillion when he gets out haha." Alex said putting her focus back on her computer. 

I went to sit next to her on the little couch she was on. "So what happened last night?" I whispered while playfully nudging her. "Oh god Leah, i've never been fucked so good in my life. I mean i've only been fucked like 3 times before that but I don't even know if anything could compare to Dillion." I gave her a 'TMI' face and we both started laughing. "So how about you? How was your day and night with pretty boy over there?" Alex asked anxious to find out what happened. "Hold on." I whispered. "Hey Taylor, can you go to the vending machines and get two orange juices and two pop-tarts for Alex and I please?" I tried to give him the cutest puppy dog eyes I could. "Yeah i'll go haha." Taylor agreed. I handed him a $10 bill and told him to get whatever and I waited for him to fully leave. As soon as the door shut, I turned to Alex and said, "Ok we only have about 5 minutes so i'm going to try and sum things up quick!" 

I told Alex every single detail about everything that had happened. Even my dream in his car and how he made me feel. I even told her about everything last night. She was so shocked and surprised and happy for me that I finally was moving on and that I was happy. She basically summed up what her and Dillion did all day yesterday because I already knew what she had done last night. Right after Alex finished telling me everything, Taylor walked in with our 'breakfast'. "Thank you babe!" I said grabbing the juice and pop tarts.