Chapter 31

Taylor's POV

I went to Buffalo Wild Wings and got Aleah her favorite wings with some fries for when the doctor says I can see her. I made it back to the hospital within 45 minutes. I saw Dillon and Alex in the waiting room I went up to them and told them I would be right back.

I walked to the other side of the hospital to the gift store and bought flowers, a giant teddy bear, a get well soon card. After I bought everything I went back to the ER to see if I could see my baby girl.

They only had me wait about another 20 minutes to see her. The doctor told me she was fine and she didn't know what happened but he had informed her already and that she really wanted to see me.

Alex and Dillon let me go in alone before they went. I opened the door to her room and saw her sitting up on the bed watching her favorite show, American Horror Story. Seeing that she was okay after that scare this morning had me in tears. I set everything I got her on the chair next to her bed and she gave me her beautiful smile. I embraced her in a huge hug.

"You have no idea how worried I've been all morning. I'm so glad I can hold you. I didn't think I would be able to." I say while still hugging her.

She pecked my neck.

"Why didn't you tell me you were epileptic?" I asked a little hurt that she would not tell me something so important.

She sighed, "I don't know. I hadn't had a seizure for a long time so I stopped taking my medicine before I left Indiana and I figured wouldn't get one so I just didn't mention it."

"Hmm, well maybe your medicine was the reason you weren't having seizures dummy." I say sarcastically.

She started giggling. "Well it doesn't matter now. All that matters is that you're safe and I'm going to personally make sure you take your medicine because I don't ever wanna see you like that ever again." I said kissing her forehead. "I called your parents and let them know and they said that they will be here tonight. Pretty convenient considering you can leave in a couple hours."

"They're gunna let me leave today?!" She said excited.

"Yup. As soon as all your test result come back you're out of here. Oh and before I forget." I reached for the food I got her and handed it to her.

"I love you so much." She said reaching for a hug and kissed me long.

"I love you too baby." I said after we kissed.

She read the card I gave her and thanked me for the teddy bear and flowers.

I went out and got Alex and Dillon and they visited with her. I couldn't take my stare off of Aleah while her and Alex were talking and laughing. I kept asking myself how I got such a beautiful girl. I've always been the 'pretty boy' all my life. I've always had that cocky attitude that I could get any girl I wanted but I honestly do not know how I got Aleah. Of coarse I was thankful that she was mine but when I approached her that one day on the beach I really expected to get denied. I never knew that my love for Aleah would grow so big.