Chapter 1

The drive to my school was only about 20 minutes. I enjoyed driving to school. I live in a small town in Indiana so it's more cornfields than clubs, but I'm the type of person that appreciates nature more than anything. I like to take the long way to school to relax. After i stopped at McDonald's and got my usual, (large strawberry and banana smoothie) I arrived at school. When i parked in the student lot it finally hit me that this would be the last time i ever park here or even come here at that. It made me sad but excited at the same time. It only made me sad because that means i have to face real life. But i guess we all do at one point or another.  

"Here I go" I said to myself before walking into school.

I walked upstairs to my locker to see Alexandria at my locker. Nothing different than any other day. Alex has been with me through think and thin. We've been best friends since pre-school. She even stuck by my side when i pissed my pants in 3rd grade. That's a true friend.

"HEY MY FELLOW GRADUATOR!" Alex screamed in excitement when she saw me.

"Oh Alex, you're always so energetic haha." 

"How the hell would i not be??? We're graduating today and we leave to a flippin road trip!" 

"Alright i guess you have every right to be this excited hahaha." I said while winking at her. 

"What time are you gunna pick me up?" 

"Hmm, well the ceremony ends at 7:00 so is 8:00 ok?" 

"Yeah perfect!" Alex said right before the first bell rang.

"Well i guess I'll see you tonight! See ya chica, love you!" 

Before i could reply she was already running to class.