Chapter 41

Once Taylor and I talked for a little while I went and got ready for mine and Alex's girl day today. Ever since we started this road trip we've hardly spent time together without Taylor or Dillon so I was so excited. 

We took my car into town and decided to go to the mall and shop for a while. Alex has been acting weird since we left like something was bothering her which was strange because nothing ever upset her for the most part. We sat down in a Subway at the food court and both got our usual.

"Hey is everything alright?" I asked.

"I have to tell you something Leah..." She said with her voice cracking a little.

She sighed, "I missed my last two periods and I took a pregnancy test and it came back positive.." she said tearing up a little.

"Are you sure because something those tests can be wrong." I said.

"I took 7 because I wanted to make sure and every single one of them were positive."

"Oh my god... Have you told Dillon?" I asked grabbing her hand to comfort her.

"Are you serious?! What if he breaks up with me? I can't lose him!" She said trying not to break down.

"Alex you have to tell him. It's his baby too and he's obviously going to find out sooner or later."

"I can't Aleah..." She drifted off into her thoughts.

"Does Dillon love you?" I asked.

She shot me a confused look, "Of coarse he does."

"Okay then if he really loves you he will be with you through every step of the way. I know Dillon loves you and you obviously know it too. He's not going to be mad or hate you Alex. I promise." I assured her.

She got up and hugged me. "Can I go tell him now? She asked.

"Of coarse." I smiled and walked out of the mall with her.

I felt bad for her because I know exactly how she feels because I had a pregnancy scare not too long ago but I never told anybody. Not even Taylor.

We made it back to the hotel and I walked Alex to her room.

"Wish me luck..." She said before walking in.