Chapter 2

The day went by way faster than expected. I stayed a little after school to say goodbye to all my favorite teachers and they all wished me luck and to have a safe trip. Some even told me tha they did the same thing when they were younger and told me their stories. Some of the stuff they said got me 10 times more excited. I mean, what's better than traveling with your best friend, living you life and just not giving a shit? NOTHING. Except pizza. Nothing is better than pizza. 

I got home to a big bouquet of pink and white roses, my favorite, and a card. I love my parents. The card said to check the garage in the back. As soon as i opened the door I started crying. Tears of joy of coarse. I couldn't believe i was looking at a silver 2014 Jeep Cherokee with a big bow on it. The one I've been asking for. I'm not the spoiled type at all even though everybody seems to think because of my parents job. My parents are both top surgeons in America. They travel a lot so I'm usually home alone a lot. With Alex most of the time of coarse. They honestly went all out for me and this trip. Not only did i get a BRAND NEW CAR but they also gave me a card with $20,000 on it. Adding on to my bank card that already had a lot of money on it. I almost didn't take the card but they sat me down and explained to me that they don't want me or Alex to run out of money or be in a dangerous situation without a way out. I understood they're just looking out for me and wanting me to be prepared but sometimes my parents take things too far. 

I decided to start cooking my parents dinner and clean up to the extreme for them before we had to go graduation. I figured it's the least i could do for all they have done for me. I decided to go get ready while dinner was cooking. I brushed my hair and curled it. I loved my hair curled because I have long dirty blonde hair and it just looks so good curled. I put my wing on my eyes, a little bit of natural eye shadow, and mascara. I had a dress that i had been saving for this day. It was a strapless dress and the top was silver sequence and the bottom was flared out a little and pink. My favorite color. I put on my black flats (I was gunna wear heels for today but I kinda have a tendency to fall) Just taking precautions. 

My parents came home shortly after i finished dinner. After we ate we headed off to the ceremony.