Chapter 34

When we got back to the hotel it was only 2. We didn't talk at all in the car after he kissed me. We didn't even talk when we got in our room. Taylor pulled me on the bed with him and just held me. I laid with my head on his chest embracing his smell.

We laid there in silence for a good 20 minutes and then Taylor asked, "Wanna play 'would you rather'?"

I giggled, "Sure, you go first."

"Alright. Would you rather suck on Jerry Springer's nipples every night for a year or eat a big bowl of mine and Dillon's pubic hair?" Taylor started cracking up at the horrified look on my face.

"Oh god Taylor. Where the hell did you come up with those two things hahahaha?" I asked in between laughter.

"Just pick one haha." Taylor said.

"Uh, probably Jerry Springer." I said grossed out.

We grossed each other out for a little while longer. And I don't know how but somehow Taylor ended up on top of me kissing me. He kissed my cheeks, then my jaw line, then he started biting and sucking my neck. That was my weakness but I made him stop because last time he left giant hickies on my neck and I had to wear a scarf for 4 days. Not to mention the ones he had left from last night that I have to cover so my parents don't see them.

Before things got too intense I had to stop him because we still had to get ready for my parents which would be here in a few hours.

"I gotta take a shower." I said kissing him before getting up.

"Um, I don't feel comfortable letting you take a shower alone. So you have one of two choices. 1. we can take a shower together since I still have to shower or 2. I sit in the bathroom while you take a shower and then I'll take one after you. Your choice baby."

I didn't even answer him and I went straight to the bathroom and turned on the shower. He came in right behind me thinking I was gunna lock him out but when he came in I closed the bathroom door and he pushed me up against the wall roughly and kissed me while tugging on my hair lightly.

I slipped my fingers into the waistband of his shorts and pulled him in closer to me. I could tell that that made him go crazy by how he was breathing.

"Wait." He said suddenly and left me in the bathroom wanting more. It didn't take more than 30 seconds for him to come back. He brought his speakers and his phone. He messed around with it for a little bit and then before pressing play he turned towards me and said, "I made a playlist for us.".

Taylor pressed play and came back to the same spot we started in. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he placed his on my hips. The song 'Kiss Me Slowly' by Parachute came on. Taylor softly kissed my forehead and whispered, "This is our song."