Chapter 25

Taylor's stubborn self wouldn't tell me where we where going (of coarse). The drive was only about 30 min so it wasn't too bad. I enjoyed long car rides with Taylor. They were always hilarious. He's probably the only person I could be around and talk to for hours and not get bored or awkward.

We were driving in the country for a little bit and then he pulled into a long driveway. I couldn't tell where I was until we made it all the way up it. There was a huge ranch and horses in a field and a forest in the background where there were trail.

"Oh my god Taylor. Can you get anymore perfect?" I asked when we got out of the car and jumped at him to hug him.

"Ha, just wait for tonight." He said seductively into my neck and kissed it.

A very handsome man approached us. He looked like a typical "cowboy". He couldn't of been no more then 20.

"Howdy ya'll. I'm Trevor, welcome to my ranch." He said putting out his hand never losing eye contact with me.

I put my hand out to shake, "I'm Aleah." I said a little too friendly. I could see Taylor tense up a little and I could tell he was jealous. I felt a little bad but I kind of liked it when Taylor get that way.

Taylor and Trevor shook hands and Trevor took us into this huge barn and let us pick out what horses we wanted to ride.

A beautiful black horse caught my eye and I fell in love. Taylor picked a white one because he said he wanted to feel majestic. Trevor got the horses all ready for us which only took about 15 minutes and we were all ready to go. I liked that Taylor and I could go alone instead of having an instructor come with like most places.

We started the trail and it was beautiful. The scenery was like nothing I've ever seen. It was only silent for a few minutes till Taylor started talking.

We rode for almost 5 hours but it didn't seem that long. I loved being with Taylor for hours at a time alone. We headed back into town around 6:30.

We ate dinner and after headed back to the hotel. This was it. I got more and more anxious by the second. We finally arrived back at the hotel. Taylor grabbed my hand and led me to the elevator.