Chapter 28

Taylor's POV

I pecked Aleah on the lips before she jumped in the shower. I knew that she took long showers and I figured this one would be a little extra longer because she had mentioned she was a little sore. Wink wink...

I was laying on the bed for about 10 minutes going back and forth from my Twitter and Instagram newsfeed until I heard a loud thud as if Leah fell. I kind of figured she slipped and fell so I went to the door and knocked to see if she was okay.

"You okay babe?"

There was no answer. I started panicking.

"Aleah?!" I was now pounding on the door.

I opened the door thankful it was unlocked. The shower doors were clear and I saw her on the floor of the shower. I was so scared and panicky that I don't even remember how I got from the door to the shower so fast. I opened the door and saw she was twitching and gasping for air. I thought she was dying so I hurried up and turned the water off because it was pouring on her face.

I wanted to cry so bad but I had to stay calm and help her. I grabbed the towel and pulled her out of the shower and wrapped another around her head because it was bleeding. I didn't want to leave her but I had to go grab my phone and call 911.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"My girlfriend can't breath I need help!" I practically yelled at the operator and told her my hotel room .

"Sir calm down. Is there anything blocking her airway?" She asked.

"No she's just twitching and gasping for air and her head is gushing blood I don't know what to do. I think she's having a seizure please send help." I was crying at this point.

"Do you know if she has a history of being epileptic or is she wearing a bracelet?" She asked.

"No I don't think so. I'm pretty sure she would of told me!" I felt a little bad for yelling but I couldn't help it.

"Ok I need you to put a wallet of something in her mouth so she doesn't bite her tongue."

I grabbed my wallet and put it in her mouth.

"Is she gunna die?" I asked crying.

"The ambulance is right down the street so they should be there any second to help her."

She avoided my question which scared me. I just kept kissing Leah's hair and telling her everything was going to be alright.

Two minutes later somebody was pounding on the door. I opened it and thanked God it was the paramedics. I told them she was in the bathroom and everything that happened. Two guys went to help her while one stayed and questioned me. I told them everything they needed to know and before I knew it she was being rushed down the hallway on the stretcher. The paramedic told me to drive to the St. Paul University Hospital in Dallas which was only about a twenty minute drive and that they will let the nurses know I was coming and not to give me any shit since she didn't have any family here.

I hurried up and grabbed her phone and rushed next door to get Alex and Dillon. They weren't dressed or anything so I just told them what had happened and what hospital she's going to and they both told me that they will be there soon.

This was all happening so fast I just couldn't believe it. I didn't want to lose her. I need Aleah in my life. I went as fast I possibly could to the hospital not caring about getting pulled over. I felt so helpless knowing I couldn't do anything for her. All I can do is put trust in the doctors that she is with.

I finally pulled into the ER parking lot and decided to call her parents off her phone. This would be my first time talking to them and I really didn't want this to be the first thing I said but that's their daughter and they need to know. Weather I liked it or not, I had no choice.