Chapter 19

We picked up McDonald's on our way back to the hotel. We all just wanted to chill and hangout at the hotel for the rest of the day. When we got there we separated because Taylor told me he wanted to be alone with me which I obviously didn't mind.

I went back to Taylor's room with him and all we did for like 20 minutes was lay in each others arms in silence. It was really nice. "I love you Aleah Rose Johnson." Taylor said out of nowhere. "I know we've only known each other for a few days but I really mean it. I don't know what it is about you but you make me feel a way i've never felt before. I've never felt this way about anyone before." It shocked me that he said exactly what i've been thinking these past few days. "I love you too Taylor. Thank you for making this the best summer ever so far. And just making everything the best in general." I said. He pecked me on the lips and said, "Would you wanna make.. uum... like us official?" He said nervously. "Taylor Caniff, are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" "Yeah..." he said shyly. It was cute. I didn't know Taylor had a shy side to him. "Of coarse I would." I smiled at him. "Oh thank god." He said while letting out a sigh of relief. 

I finally had someone to call mine again. It felt great. I really hope he doesn't screw me over like Dylan...