Chapter 12

The ride to Chili's went by pretty quick. We jammed out to Taylor's 'SoMo playlist' on his phone. We have so much in common it's crazy. This boy is honestly perfection. There is not one single flaw about him.. Well as far as I know. I've never met a guy like him. Dylan never treated half as good as Taylor has in just one day. It was weird that Taylor made me feel so different. Like I never felt these type of feelings at all when I was with Dylan and we were together for a little over 2 years. 

We pulled into the parking lot in a spot not too far from the doors. Taylor told me to stay in the car. I didn't know why until I saw him coming to open my door. "You don't have to that Taylor. You've done more than enough for me today." "I know I don't have to but I want to." He said before grabbing my hand and walking me into the restaurant. 

"Two please." Taylor said to the host. "There's going to be about a 10 minute wait, is that okay?" Taylor looked at me for approval. I nodded. I didn't mind waiting. The girl handed us a little beeper that let us know when our table would be ready.

We sat on the bench talking about the skydiving experience until the thing started vibrating like crazy. 

Our waitress was a middle aged woman. She was really nice. Taylor and I both got the same thing; potato soup, chicken enchilada, and a piece of cheesecake for desert. We were both stuffed after. Of coarse he didn't let me pay either. "Your parents raised you very well. You are the biggest gentleman i've ever met haha." I said has he paid for the check. "It's only common courtesy babe." He said and then winked at me. Oh goodness, I loved how the smallest things he did could make blush and get all shy. I could tell he loved it when I got all red and shy. 

By the time we left Chili's it was a little after 8:00. Man the day flew by super fast. "Ready for this car ride?" Taylor asked me while starting his car. "Of coarse. Oh and I promise I won't fall asleep." I said purposely to make him chuckle. It was a success. 

I had totally forgot about Alex until we were on our way back. I checked my phone and I had no messages or missed calls from her. I didn't worry because I knew she was having a good time since she didn't text me. I hope she hit it off as good as me and Taylor did.