one.

«« please note that this might be triggering to some of you, if your easy triggered don't read please , other wise enjoy I guess»»

Tyler let a moan when the guy pulls his hair. He thrusts faster and faster.
"F-faster, please," Tyler moans out.
The guy hits Tyler's bundle of nerves. Tyler throwing his head forward.
"Right there, yeah, yeah, right there, uuhhhhhuhh,"
"I-I'm c-close," Tyler whimpers.
"Me too Tyler."
The guyy slips more acid on Tyler's tongue and pulls out and turned him around.
Tyler grabbed the guys cock and started to bob his head fast. He takes him all in his mouth.
The guy pulls Tyler's hair.
They both came. Tyler swallowed everything.
"Here's your money Tyler see you at school." The guy said.
"Thanks Jack, yeah see you then."
Tyler went to go take a shower.
Tyler drinks all the time. He does drugs when the person that's fucking him wants him too. But he drinks to forget. He knows what he does is wrong but, he doesn't care anymore he stopped caring about everything since his parents died when he was eight. And that's where everything started.
He got out of the shower and got dressed and went to bed.
He's gonna have a long day tomorrow.

A/n this is a short one but they will get longer later on.