seventeen.

"Tyler, I can call in. I don't want you to be alone here anymore." My aunt said worriedly.

"I'll stay here with him?" Josh offered.

My aunt looked at him for a second, thinking. She sighed but nodded.

"Okay, thank you sweetheart. Well I guess I'm leaving for work then. I locked all the windows and closed all the curtains. I'm going to lock all doors too. If you hear anything call me or the cops. Bye." She said before leaving.

"I want to drink. Like get fucked up." I said plainly.

"Tyler, that's not a good idea." Josh said pulling me into his side.

"Yes it is. I think it's a great idea." I said chuckling dryly.

"What if your aunt finds out?" He asked worriedly.

"I don't care, and she wouldn't care. And plus, I'm at home." I said with begging eyes.

He sighed and shook his head. "Fine. But you're not getting fucked up. You're lucky I love you." He said giving me soft gentle kiss.

"Thank you baby." I said getting up and went over to the fridge and grabbed my fire ball.

"You want some Joshie." I asked.

"I'm good babe." He said shaking his head.

I shrugged and grabbed the bottle and sat next to him and took a swig and sighed leaning back further into the couch.
•••
"I don't understand why this had to happen to me. I thought I was done worrying about him. But, obviously, I have to worry more." I said watching tv. 

"Baby, you don't need to worry. Your aunt and I will keep you safe." Josh said pulling me into his lap.

"But how do you know? What if he comes when you have to go home and my aunt has to go to work?" I asked worriedly.

"Listen, I won't let that son of a bitch touch you. I will do whatever it takes to keep you safe." He said cupping the sides of my face with his hands.

I sighed and leaned closer and kissed him. "I fucking love you." I said leaning our foreheads together.

"I love you too. Want to take a nap?" He asked rubbing his thumbs against my hips.

I nod into his shoulder and he stood up and carried me up to my room and laid me down and laid next to me, pulling the covers up and cuddled me.

He gave me one last kiss and closed his eyes.