Nineteen.

"Your so beautiful." I heard Josh whisper to me and lightly rubbed my arm.

I opened my eyes and smiled. "I love you." I said hugging him and hid my face in his chest.

"I love you too babyboy." He kisses the top of my head and ran his fingers up and down my back making me shiver.

"Josh. I have to tell you something. I don't want you to like get mad or anything. Okay?" I asked him hugging him tighter.

"What is it?" He said pulling away and looked at me in the eyes.

I felt like I was goin to cry. My throat burned and my eyes began to water.

"Uh, I kind of, lied to you yesterday. My aunt, she kicked me out of the house yesterday. She told me she doesn't want me in her house and just told me to get out. I don't know what to do anymore I don't have any place to go." I said a few tears slipping down my cheek.

"Are you serious?! What a bitch! Tyler, you can stay with me and I can like hide you, I can-" He started to ramble and became more angry.

"Josh, I said I didn't want you to get mad. And no, I don't want to risk getting you into trouble. I'll figure something out." I said shrugging.

"You need food and shit Tyler." He said laying back.

"I said I'll figure something out." I said sitting up and climbed on top of him, straddling his hips.

He looked at me and pulled my face down and connected our lips.

"Just please, don't go back to your old ways. Please Tyler, don't hurt me like that." He said with a concerned look on his face. 

I looked at him and leaned our foreheads together.
"I won't. I promise."

I hope I can keep my promise.