Twenty one.

"Uh- I- uh-" Josh began stumbling over his words, but then I got what he was trying to do.

"We met at our school. He was the new kid and I bumped into him and showed him around. After a while we became best friends." I said smiling.

"Thats cool. Do you have a girlfriend?" He asked taking a drink from his cup.

"No, I don't. I'm not into the whole relationship thing." I said shrugging.

Josh looked at me and looked worried.

"I could hook you up with someone if you'd like man. I know a lot of people. Look, the blonde with blue tips. Her name is Jenna she's a really nice girl. She isn't seeing anyone either. You should so go talk to her." He said.

"I think I will, thanks." I said walking away until someone grabbed my wrist.

"What are you doing?" Josh asked.

"Going to talk to that girl over there? Why?" I asked looking at him in the eyes.

"Why?" He asked becoming worried.

"If you don't want them finding out your gay I would stop doing what your doing and go hang out with that Tate dude." I pulled away from Josh and walked away.

I walked over to the drinks and stuff, where that Jenna girl was.

She was standing there alone and looked bored.

"Hey." I said standing next to her.

"Can I go moment alone without being hit on please?" She snapped at me.

"Uh, I'm not hitting on you." I said laughing.

"Yeah, that's what all of you say." She said crossing her arms.

"Well, I'm gay so, I'm pretty sure if I were to hit on anyone it would be a guy. Unless you have a dick." I said laughing again.

"Oh, I'm sorry. It's just all the guys won't leave me alone. It's annoying." She said sighing.

"Well, you wanna go to the park that's over there and talk about life and shit?" I asked.

She laughed and set her drink down. "Yeah."

I smiled and set my drink down and followed after her.

I looked over and seen Josh and he looked angry.

I looked away and continued walking to the park.
——
"Who was that guy staring at you all mad?" She asked kicking her legs a little bit.

"Uh, he's my boyfriend. He didn't tell his friend or whatever that he's gay and said we were friends and the dude said that you were single and all that so I was like 'eh I could use someone to talk to for a while' so I went to come over and he was getting all worried I was like going to do something stupid and shit." I said rolling my eyes.

"Wow. I have had crazy boyfriends also. My ex's still try and control my life but I won't allow it." She said shaking her head.