Chapter 3

Luke had to think for a few moments before speaking.. "Your father and I knew each other but not for long before he died.." Rey's breathe hitched and she fought hard to not cry from the pain in her heart. Luke was talking strangely as if reciting these words for the thousandth time. Rey ignored it and focused solely on his voice. 

"He was a very good man. Wise. A Jedi once. He goes way back, centuries back. And I don't know who your mother is..I bet she was a fine young woman, by the looks of you.." Luke was trying his best to put Rey in good spirits. Rey smiled, just to show how much she appreciated he tried. "His name was Ben Kenobi.." Luke's fingers tapped on the lightly colored table. If he was as old as Luke then how was Rey so young? Rey was too enamored with knowing that she had a family that she didn't notice. 

 "Ben? Isn't that Han Solo's sons name?" Rey said, the interest in her voice loud and clear. "Yes." "Did they name him after Ben Kenobi on purpose?" Rey pressed, she wanted to know. Luke pressed his lips together, shaking his head. She knew he had something to say but didn't bother. Her head was already running a hundred miles per hour. "So.. Rey Kenobi training?" Luke stood up, brushing himself off. Rey smiled, nodding. Rey had forgotten to ask why she was dropped off on Jakku to live the rest of her life in Unkar Plutt's hands. The knowledge of who her parents were was already too much to take in. Rey need to know more. And soon.

That night Rey had awoken to a noise. A creak from her newly installed hut door. She got up in the pitch black, reaching for her staff beside her bed where she left it after her last meal. Rey's fingers clasped over her staff, feeling natural against its rough heavy surface. Light filtered through the doors opening from the moon and she fell on her bed quietly. 

She was afraid so she shrunk back into the shadows, staff in hand, waiting for what stood out that door. Something shuffled in and the door closed quietly, she could tell because her lids didn't see the light coming in anymore.Suddenly she felt a change in the air of what she hasn't felt in what seemed to Rey in so long. It was him. Was she daydreaming? This was a dream. This is only a dream. She repeated it in her mind.

Moments later she felt someone's hand on her cheek, his hand was warm and Rey wanted more. Rey knew who this was. He seemed to then hold her, which was frightening to Rey. But her mind was solely on the feeling she got from each touch. Their hand smoothed over her mouth and blackness swarmed her vision until that's all that was existent. Just darkness. Pure darkness.

Rey woke up slowly and painfully, letting out an annoyed moan. Her head was swaying, what happened to me? Her eyes were squinting against harsh rays of light and she found it hard to even bother opening them. She was scared, unsure, and she just wanted to sleep through it all. Be back on Jakku. Away from him. But that's not what she wanted. She wanted to be safe and despite her other small feelings, to stay with him. 

Rey finally opened her eyes, the surface beneath her was a bed, and it was warm. No one was in the room except the bed Rey was sitting on. She eyed her staff lying on the ground, her insides melting with relief. She didn't know what she would do without it. The room's walls were bright and the floor was a stony gray. That was it, not even a table. She grabbed her staff, looking at it maybe to see if he destroyed it. It was the same as she remembered it; hard, heavy, and could hurt someone really bad if used in the right way. Rey looked at the cracked door, an opportunity she had, so she stalked to the door.

Bravely, she opened it, the door handle was cold despite the room's temperature. Then, a shadow came across her vision. It was outside. Rey raised her staff, ready to strike anyone or anything. A shadow slithered in and Rey waked the figure, twice. The figure gasped, falling to the ground. He stood back up and instantly--his hands were on her arms, taking the staff. 

"Arg!" she growled. 

The staff dropped to the ground, his foot kicking it away to stop at a wall. He pinned her against the wall, his legs by her sides. Rey was trapped. His hands had her arms at their sides. His legs..were almost wrapping...she stopped in mid-thought. Ben's cloak was brushing against her useless still body, which she somehow found comforting. Rey wiggled, growling into his face. Rey's face was squished into a face of cruel ferocity, and her teeth gritted in a feral grin. "LET ME GO!" she said. "I should of taken that staff when I had the opportunity" he said.  She spat at him but he didn't so much as flinch. Rey's insides were boiling in rage. Then his mind wrapped around hers-- Ben's eyes melted in a deep brown, something else was deep within those evil eyes. Rey couldn't figure out what it was. For what seemed forever they stood there breathing shaky breaths and staring into each other's eyes. Rey decided to break the nerving silence 

"Why did you do this to me? You always seem to always take me hostage someplace" she growled. Ben flinched, his eyes becoming shadowed. "I'm doing this to protect you from Snoke." "How is this helping? He's your leader and you've got me with you" she rolled her eyes and added under her breath "how smart of you." A small smirk came across his lips and disappeared quickly. "Now just let me go. I can't trust you" she said, calmer this time. I won't trust you. Rey's insides were buzzing like an electric wire. She wasn't sure why. An energy was surging through the air like an invisible Force current. There was something else too. "I can't" he said, sounding anguished. His eyes were filled tears.

 Rey sighed in frustration, gritting her teeth together. His hands loosened their grip on her arms so then they dropped freely. But he still stood close to her. "I won't" he said, slowly. She looked him deep into his eyes. Finding a connection. It forged and Rey felt her heart start to hammer. His lips pressed together grimly. She hated this connection. Hated him. It was mysterious and Rey was scared that is was making her like him. Which isn't what she wanted.

AN: Who do you think Rey is? (PLEASE DON'T SAY A SKYWALKER)

Also guys I know if Ben had Rey then she would be old but I'm saying if she was a Kenobi Ben would have had a kid and they would have had Rey.