Chapter 4

Ben touched her face and a deep energy went between them. Then-he was flown away by an invisible force that she felt too. Her heart was pounding out of her rib cage."Wha-what was that?!" she said, her voice trembling. Ben shook his head "I-I don't know" his voice came out shaky too. "He's here" he said after the few minutes of staring into each others eyes, playing their emotions out. What happened between them, whatever that was. Rey wanted it to happen again. "Who?" she questioned, her voice surprisingly came out strong. "Snoke" he said darkly. Rey knew that all along. He told her that in a vison. She almost fell out of shock, if it weren't for his arms she wouldn't be leaving the hutt now. He grabbed her staff too."What ship did you come in?" she asked as they ran away from the hutt. She looked around cautiously at her surroundings. Where are we? "The Falcon" he answered "And Tatooine." Rey didn't know what planet this was.  She also didn't know how Ben got in her mind without knowing. He stopped for a moment, handing Rey her staff. She looked behind him, seeing the Falcon. Their only hope of escape..But then their was this loud noise...

The loud noise pierced Rey's ears, she flinched as she heard a harsh shout. "LORD REN!" Rey felt Ben flinch besides her. She looked back to see a First Order transport on the sandy ground and a man in all black with dark orange hair. "General Hux, what do you want?" Ben's voice was grave, he was beginning to tremble, either out of fear or annoyance. Hux strode closer to them, Ben pushed Rey away from him "Go" he insisted. "Go start up the Falcon" his eyes looked soft, his facial expression said that he believed she could do anything and that she could save him from his enemy. She ran with her trusty staff in hand, pressing the button so the hatch would open. With swift steps she ran to the front of the ship, the cockpit. Her fingers danced around the controls until she heard the loud hum of the Falcon coming to life. She needed to see if Ben was okay. He'd come back. Rey's fear ebbed as she heard heavy footsteps and the sensation of his nearing body
He came in with a limp, his hand holding tightly to his right leg on his thigh. His face looked like he'd seen death. Did he kill him? His face was pale as the material of her robe. Rey immediately put the ship into light speed and they flew off. "Ben what happened?" Rey asked. It was amazing how they've gained little trust. He saved her and she saved them. Rey was helping him escape whilst Ben was keeping her safe from that monster Snoke. But Rey couldn't trust him with her life--yet. Rey still held hatred against him. But she knew she shouldn't hate him.

"It's nothing scavenger" he growled, his eyes closing. She flinched at his harsh voice and the word scavenger. She wasn't a scavenger anymore! "Alright scoundrel you can take care of yourself" Rey exited, anger fuming. She hoped the rebuke made him mad. He called her a scavenger so Rey had thought up a name for him. He had no right to call her that. She sat on a chair, taking out two knobs and leaving one nearest to the top of her head, so her hair wouldn't get in her face. It felt odd to have hair dangling onto her neck. She heard footsteps, Rey didn't think to look up until he said "You changed your hair" She shook her head with a humorous smile "Same hair" He grinned. He looked like he wanted to say more but didn't. Rey was itching to help him with his wound. Rey always fixed broken things and Ben was one of them.

"You need to get that wound cleaned up" Rey insisted, going to grab the medical kit. She handed it to him. "Thank you, I think I can try. Even though med droids have healed me numerous times. I've never helped myself" Ben said. Rey stared at him as he padded the blood spot with material, she always took care of herself. "I had no one to help me. I was alone all my life" Rey said quietly into the void. Somehow his feelings mixed with hers. He felt sorry for her. And he too had been alone for quite some time. He finished with his wound, staring at her while she fixed her new hair style. She had to admit she liked it. "You know Luke knows about this" he said. She stopped midway through a tangle "What?" "I mean, he knows about Snoke" "Oh" Rey nodded, finishing her hair. "So what are we going to do now?" Rey asked curiously. Something flashed across his face, something mischievous "You'll see" A beep sounded, they had made it to their destination. But where?