51: Heartbroken

JAMIE POV

"Let's break up." I said, my heart literally shattering in the process. I saw Jimin's eyes widen and suddenly turn glossy. Everything started to hurt as I forced myself not to give in. I swallowed hard.

"I'm sorry. I can't do this anymore." I said. Jimin just stared at me, surprised and hurt. I waited for him to say something, but at the same time, I didn't want him to say anything. Finally, after a few moments, he spoke up.

"W-What? No... Jamie what are you saying? What did my mom say?" He asked, denying the fact that I just broke us apart.

"Nothing... I just don't want this anymore." I said. I didn't want to hurt him too badly, but I knew that the truth would hurt him more.

"Jamie, I know that's not true. Come on, just tell me what happened." He said desperately. I wanted to sob in his arms right then and there. I'm so sorry Jimin. You don't deserve this. I don't deserve you.

"I have to go. I'm sorry Jimin, it's not you. Please know that it's not you." I said.

"I'm coming over." He said, getting out of his window, but I vigorously shook my head.

"No, Jimin don't. It's for the best." I said.

"Jamie--"

"I'm not good for you."

"Don't do this..." Tears streamed down my face. I have to.

"I'm sorry."

"Jamie I love you." I love you too. So much.

"Take care of yourself."

"Jamie! Please! Stop!" He yelled, throwing half of his body out of the window. I felt myself growing more weak.

"Thank you... for everything." I finished. With that, I closed the windows, I closed the curtains and I broke down.

"Jamie! Kim Jamie! No! Please, no! Talk to me!" I heard him yelling from the outside. I covered my mouth and sobbed. My heart literally hurt, as if someone was repeatedly stabbing it. I am so sorry Jimin.

"You can't do this to us, you can't do this to me! I love you! You can't just leave me like this, please!" I heard his voice crack. I knew he was crying. I stayed silent as tears rushed like a river out of my eyes.

Elizabeth rushed into my room and saw me crying. She ran over to me and wrapped me in a hug. I let it all go into her shoulder. I cried, I hit myself, all the while hearing Jimin's screaming voice in the background. Elizabeth tried to calm me down by rubbing my back and petting my head, but I just continued to sob. My heart hurt so bad, but I can't imagine how hurt Jimin must be. I left him with no valid reason or explanation. He must hate me now. And that was my biggest fear of all. Soon, Jimin's screaming stopped and I grew weak. I soon collapsed in Elizabeth's arms and blacked out.

.

.

I woke up on my bed and looked around my dark room. I felt tired and weak, and I didn't want to get up. I looked at the time and saw that it was midnight. I sat up and took a deep breath. I miss Jimin.

I was about to walk to the bathroom when Elizabeth suddenly walked into my room.

"Oh good, you're awake." She said. I raised an eyebrow.

"Jimin is at the door... he has been knocking for the past thirty minutes and he says he won't leave until he sees you." She said. My eyes widened.

"What about my dad?" I asked. She sighed.

"He is asleep but at this rate, he may wake up." She said. I nodded and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked weak but still okay. I had to look okay, or Jimin won't let me go. I took a deep breath and slowly made my way down the stairs. I heard him banging on my door and I began to hurry. I reached the door, put my hand on the handle, hesitated for a moment, prepared my heart, and I opened it.