Breaking Bridges

Cierra

I was so freaking excited! Last day of school, summer started at exactly 3:10 pm. I jumped out of bed and grabbed the clothes I had set out last night. Jeans and a t-shirt, just the way I like it. I quickly threw on the clothes and headed to the bathroom. I put on some mascara and eyeliner and brushed my hair. It wasn't the way I wanted it, I quickly used my hands to change the way my brownish red colored hair looked, finally I was pleased with how it looked and I headed to the door. I grabbed my blue converse and put them on. I heard the usual knock on my door and I smiled to myself already knowing who it was. I pulled my backpack off of the couch and answered the door. The usual Blonde haired blue eyed boy stood in the doorway.

"You ready to go?" He asked making his mouth twitch into a smile.

"Heck yeah I'm so pumped! School's out for summer!" I started singing. Luke started singing too and before we knew it we were both air guitaring the heck out of that song.

"Okay, Luke we are going to be late if we don't get going." I broke up our air band and he pouted.

"Fine then kill joy." I stuck out my tongue at him and we started walking to school.

I snuck glances, anyone sane would. He was perfect and incredible and my crush was kept in secret. We walked in silence, occasionally shoving each other just to be stupid.

"Luke!" We heard a voice behind us scream. We both turned in time to see Michael jump on his back. He hugged him extremely tight and messed up his hair.

"What are you doing here?" Luke asked shoving him off and fixing his hair.

"Bree wanted me to walk to school with her." I was confused for a second.

"Then where is Bree? I asked and quirked an eye brow at him. I felt something tap my shoulder and I jumped.

"Wow Cierra I've been here since Michael came and you didn't even notice me. We're you DISTRACTED, Cierra?" I laughed. She had been so quiet that I didn't notice her walking beside me.

"Is our gig still on after school?" She asked while fixing her Three Days Grace band tee and strands of blonde hair that had fallen in her eyes. We were in a band called Breaking Bridges, we had gotten our start by opening for Michael and Luke's band Five Seconds Of Summer. Yes it was the one and only. Michael had helped a lot because he was dating Bree.

"Yeah it is I'm so excited!" I screamed while grabbing her and bouncing up and down. Luke and Michael laughed and she shoved me off of her.

"I am too but you don't need to maul me." She ran over to Michael and jumped on his back.

"Hey Luke, Cierra I challenge you to a piggy back race." She smirked and winked at me, I glared at her.

"Hop on Cierra." Luke said crouching down so I could reach. I wrapped my arms around his neck. and they took off running.

Luke kicked Michael's butt. We almost fell from laughing so hard but we won. We were at the school so Michael and Luke set us down. Michael leaned down and kissed Bree on the cheek and hugged me.

"See ya later guys." He said and he started walking back.

"Michael I swear if you steal my charizard I will hunt you down!" She screamed at him and he just ran. Luke and I looked at her in confusion.

"My charizard is boss and he steals it from my Pokemon game just to tick me off. Don't judge us."

"Sure whatever you say." Luke said and we all walked into the school.

The school day went by fast and I was starting to flip out. It was the last hour of the day and I had it with Luke and Bree. I glanced at the clock like I had done five seconds ago. I started tapping on the table to the beat of one of our songs. I was the drummer of the band and I sang backup vocals. Bree sang vocals and played guitar. Nicole, who was a loser and took the bus to school today, played bass. I kept tapping my fingers getting caught up in the beat.