Interview no. 2

Calum

We were all just hanging out in the back of he bus. We had another interview in about two hours so we were just relaxing before it. Then Mariah started fangirling and we couldn't relax.

"What's up," Bree asked while taking one earbud out. We could hear that she was blasting Misery Loves My Company by Three Days Grace which somehow she found relaxing.

"Bree you will understand this and maybe Nicole, but I've found the post that describes all of the band fandoms. The Paramore fans are busy burying all sand castles they see at the beach and screaming I think we have an emergency over and over," Mariah said and Bree started laughing.

"Three Days Grace fans are smashing any and all glass while screaming highway forty-five, they are also bawling because Adam quit," by this time Bree was in hysterics and Nicole was starting to giggle.

"Breaking Benjamin fans are drawing the symbol on anyone and anything while punching people and saying I will not bow bitch." Bree and Nicole were crying from laughter and everyone else was starting to laugh.

"Then there's the Nickleback fans who are pissed because Nickleback is being judged because they came from the same place as Justin Bieber.

The 5sos fam is the most bipolar of anyone, they are sobbing at the boys' selfies and at the same time freaking out because of Don't Stop," all of us were crying with laughter at this.

"Then there's the Demolishers, who are looking at the ground making sure it doesn't crumble (reference to a song) beneath them. They are also hitting each other with apples and crying because Bree has been sad," Mariah finished while laughing in between everything. Nicole fell off the couch and laid on her back laughing. Ashton flopped on top of her and started tickling her.

"So much for relaxation," I said and leaned back into the couch.

"Please, since when do we ever relax?" Cierra said and was correct as usual.

~~~

Interviewer

So the interview started. Cierra was wearing black jeans with a blue sweatshirt over an One Direction shirt, Nicole wore grey jeans with a pink shirt, and Bree wore blue skinnies and her famous Three Days Grace band tee with a black beanie.

"So who is the most musical of the band? One for each band," I asked.

Everyone in 5sos pointed to Luke, even Luke pointed to himself. Everyone in B&B, as they called it, pointed to Bree.

"So the two lead singers. Were you in band during High School," I asked.

"Are you kidding me! School bands are for total nerds, none of us would be caught dead being in band," Michael said laughing.

"And this is why we kept being in band a secret," Nicole rolled her eyes and all of the boys' laughter stopped.

"Bree I am so sorry," Michael said and she laughed.

"No it's okay, I am a nerd, it's Cierra and Nicole you should apologize to," Bree laughed. Cierra and Nicole were glaring at him.

"We are not nerds!" Cierra screamed.

"Yeah your grades proved that," Bree said and she slapped her arm.

"Okay moving on," I laughed, "so for the people who did play in band, what did you play," I asked. Bree's eyes got wide, Cierra and Nicole started laughing at her. She shook her head and hid her face in her hands.

"Well I played percussion,duh," Cierra said.

"I played clarinet," Nicole said.

"AND BREE PLAYED!" They put their hands up showcasing Bree. They were waiting for her to finish the sentence but she just shook her head again.

"Say it Bree!" Nicole commanded her. Bree lifted her head and sighed.

"I played the tuba," she said plainly. Everyone started laughing.

"It's funny cause when you picture a tuba player, you think a giant fat guy and she's the total opposite," Ashton said between laughs. The entire room was laughing at Bree and she just leaned back into the couch and crossed her arms.

"I was one of the best god damn tuba players that school ever saw. I'd like to see one of you mother fuckers play that thing as fabulously as I did," she said and shoved both Cierra and Nicole off of the couch at once.

"It also gave me a strength advantage bitches," she said and flipped off both her bandmates and 5sos. I was crying from laughter.

"Is this normal," I asked.

"Yeah pretty much," Luke said.

"Okay next question. Who is the most perverted in the band," I had I feeling I would regret this question.

"Oh oh, me!" Calum's said raising his hand and waving it like a kindergartener. Bree pointed at Cierra while both Cierra and Nicole pointed at her.

"Oh come on!" she said and shoved them off of the couch again.

~~~

Calum then proceeded to give me various reasons why he was the most perverted, wish he hadn't, Nicole and Cierra did that for Bree who was as red as a tomato.

Cierra had gotten done telling a particularly embarrassing story about Bree which caused he room to erupt with laughter.

"Bree what do you have to say about that," I asked. She had a look on her face that said she was, jokingly, done with their shit. She put up two middle fingers and shoved one in Cierra's face and another in Nicole's.

"Hey remember that one time when Cierra named her body pillow Luke and then cuddled with it," Bree said. Cierra stopped laughing and glared at Bree. Now their attention was on the silent Cierra, Nicole was laughing at her too.

"And also, Nicole had her and Ashton get married on her sims," Bree said. Now Cierra and Nicole had shut up and the boys were laughing at both of them. Bree smiled like she was pleased with herself.

"Okay, favorite thing in the world," I asked after the laughing had died down.

"Cierra," Luke said and Nicole awwwed.

"PIZZA!" Michael screamed.

"Bree got beat by pizza," I asked him.

"That's okay, he got beat by the Percy Jackson books," Bree devilishly grinned at Michael's frowning face.

"Mariah," Calum said.

"Who's Mariah," I asked and he mentally punched himself.

"....Shit I wasn't supposed to say that," he said as Nicole awwwed again.

"Nicole is my favorite thing!" Ashton screamed and this time Cierra awwwed.

"My favorite thing is Luke," Cierra said.

"My favorite thing is definitely Ashton," Nicole said.

"Wow I love how Bree and Michael chose totally different things than each other," I said and they just laughed.

"We aren't what you would call romantic. We just love each other but act like boys do during sleepovers, like when he comes over we are usually playing he Xbox instead of whatever most people these days would be doing," Bree said laughing.

"Wow, well that's all the time we have for today."