Videos

Nicole

I walked into Cierra and Luke's hotel room using the card that Bree had. I saw them cuddled up together in the bed....with no clothes on. I thought about keeking it, but I'm nice.

"Yo retards," I yelled and they jolted awake, I quickly looked away. "GAHHH! Get some damn clothes on, we leave for the interview in thirty. Cierra grumbled and flopped back onto the bed. I walked to the door but had a good idea of something to say.

"And no Cierra, that is not enough time for sex," I said and quickly shut the door.

~~~

Ashton

We were at an interview for the videos that Bree had made for the songs. Bree sat with Michael and Calum on one couch, I sat with Ashton Luke and Cierra.

"Hello audience, I am here with Five Seconds Of Summer and Breaking Bridges," our male interviewer said. Our couch said hi, and the other said hey. We didn't speak, we just glared at one another while the interviewer laughed his ass off.

"Okay, okay, don't kill each other, lets get to the first question. What sports where you in," he asked.

"Ladies first," Calum said.

"I was in softball and volleyball, I played first base and back row, I actually fucked up my knee in softball," Cierra said.

"I played soccer and volleyball too, I was the goalie and I once dislocated my knee cap playing it, and I was center front in volley ball so I spiked some bitches in the face," Bree said and the interview laughed at her.

"I played soccer for a year....does that count," Nicole said and I hugged her.

"No, no it doesn't," I said and she flipped me off. Nicole rubbed her temples and winced in pain, the interviewer was busy asking Calum and Luke about soccer and such.

"You okay," I asked.

"Yeah, just a headache, she said smiling but I knew it was worse. I nodded and focused on the boys getting into an argument about who was the best soccer player.

~~~

"So, I understand that you've made videos," he said to Breaking Bridges.

"Yes, yes we did, and they were all Bree's idea so if they suck blame her!" Cierra yelled and Bree glared at her.

"Don't forget, Cierra, I could just show everyone that video of you in soft ball," Bree grinned evilly at her. Cierra looked terrified.

"I-I thought you deleted that!"

"Nope, I lied."

"I'm sorry Bree, please don't post it!"

"I won't, but just remember, I have blackmail," Bree smiled and wiggled her iPod touch at Cierra.

"Okay back to the interview," the interviewer laughed. "How about we watch the videos, which one first?"

"Face Down!" Bree blurted out. It started showing on the big screen off to the side.

It showed cierra playing the drum part then it switched to a Nicole getting pushed off the bleachers by a guy, I kinda tensed up at that part. Then it switched to Cierra getting slapped by a guy on the sidewalk, then it was a close up of Bree's profile, she was sitting at a bus stop. Then the camera focused behind her where it was Becca arguing with a guy just as the singing was about to start she got punched by the guy. Then it showed Bree singing.

"Hey girl you know you drive me crazy, one look puts the rhythm in my hand," Bree sang. It flashed to Nicole before she got shoved down, she was getting trash thrown at her and she glared daggers at the guys throwing it.